Part 11 ( Real )

Notice : so, Since it's almost 300 viewers. I'm gonna end it GOOD i swear

Also I'm gonna leave the first part of 11, Im not gonna continue that anymore since it's gonna be nonsense.

----------------------------------

Part 11 ( Real )

You woke up Brahms was underneath you. He was already awake reading a book. He didn't notice your awake. You notice you were touching something soft. You moved your head a little to look at your hand, it was Brahms chest. He felt your head moved but he didn't mind, He knows your already awake. Not looking at you when he spoke.

" Are you feeling better now? " He ask. You nod. suddenly your tummy growled. The living was quite, Covering your face because of embarrassment when he heard it and laughs.

" Wanna eat? " Clearing his throat.

" Yes ", Since Brahms was underneath you, You stood up first then Brahms followed after. Your face was facing his chest. Hes tall indeed. When you looked up his eyes meets yours,
You tried to back away but He grabbed your wrist. it wasn't right but Enough to make you stop, soon he leads you into the kitchen. grabbing the chair and gestures you to sit. He then started making some simple snacks since it's 4:21 pm.

-( After Eating )-----------------

" Thank you for the snack " You said while Chewing the last piece on your plate.

" It's my pleasure " He replies,
After you ate everything he took your plate and put it on the dishwasher. He then turned to face you. Him leaning against the sink. Suddenly you started to feel aroused just by looking at him.
Nope- Nah- Ahh! Not today. Ignoring the feeling. You didn't notice he walks towards you until he leaned closed to your face, He leaned closer on your ear and whispers.

" What are you thinking? " He's voice was seductively hot.
Immediately snapping back and backing away, your about to bang your head into the wall but luckily Brahms had hold the back of your head before you fully landed on the wall.
" Oh my gosh I'm sorry! " You say, Grabbing his hand and caressing it. He laughs.
" Oh y/n, Just by your actions May caused you injuries " He says.
Your cheeks turning red, Looking away because of embarrassment. well it's true too. Your clumsiness May even caused you death...

" What were you thinking? ".
" Um- Nothing " Waving your hands to his face, Still looking away.
You felt a hand on your thighs.
Immediately looking at him, He was already grinning. His grin were lustful, Fuck that.
" He-Hey! " Removing his hand that were placed on your thighs. 
He kneeled down. Knees were on the floor, placing his hands on your thighs again and spreads it a little. He leaned his face on between your thighs. Him looking above at you and you looking down on him.

This position is kinda getting into somewhere sooner. His eyes meets yours then he gaze your body. He smiled, Your Wondering what is he thinking just now.
" i wonder what you look like when you ride me this time " He says.
Your face turned red. Covering yourself with your hands.
" I wish your not pregnant " He says, " And why? ". Moving your fingers slightly apart to peek at him, His eyes were looking at your 😺. You already know what he means.
" So i could have one last time to fuck you " He says, One last time? What does he mean by that tho???.
" One last time? " You ask again.
" I'm gonna pregnant you " He says proudly.

" Until you can't walk too " He adds. A shivered past down your spines and making you feel excited at the same time.
" Fuck yourself instead " You say.
He chuckled. He grabs your thighs and spreads it wider. He looked at you with his pleading face but an eyes full of desire. He stood up and grabbed a rope, Tying your arms behind your back.

" BRAHMS! " you yelled. He ignored it, You started to kick but stops.
" Kick me and you'll be having a broken ankle " He's voice were deep. Enough to make you obey at him immediately. He then smiled and compliments you." Good girl ".
He lifts you up and gently laid you down in the table. He flips you. Your now laying on your stomach, Your feet Reaching the floor. Your hands were still tied on your back. He then take your pants off, Revealing your wet underwear.

You felt something hard pressed on your underwear. You tried to look at it but you were stopped by Brahms. He grabbed your nape. But not too tight. He knows you'll be hurt. He then started to remove your underwear, Exposing your wet 😺 to him. He hold your leg and raised it. He then insert his tip, He slammed the rest of his 🍌 on you. Making you moan in pain and pleasure. You couldn't understand the feeling but you just kept making noises when he started to thrust himself on you fast and rough.

He then stopped when your almost, He untied your hand and flipped you, lifting you up. Your legs were place on his arms, Your
arms wrapped around his shoulder.
His hands were on your ass.
Then he lifted you gently, You felt his tip enters you and the rest. Him reaching more deeply inside you with this position, Making him groan in pleasure and so you. He then started to lift you Up and down, all over again until You squirted at him. He then leaned you back on the table but now your back was leaning. He then started to thrust himself on you until he finished.

----------------------
oh wait

There's more~ i would loved to thank you all for 297 viewers 🎉🎉🎉🎉 thank you so much <\3

Brahms X female reader ( Completed and edited )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara