But the only thing that made her a little dissatisfied was that her ID was exposed. In the metaworld, a person can only have one ID, which cannot be changed. Therefore, Qingchen's identity is completely bound to Mi Kun's apprentice.

  In the future, she will not be able to do whatever she wants with this identity. Liu Qingqing couldn't help but sigh in her heart, why can't you buy an account with money in Yuan Shijie? Just like in the mecha zone, isn't it okay to have one number of 1 million?

  As long as she is willing, she can be "Gu Chuyang" and other people, how is it like now? In the future, her communications will not be given to others casually.

  Just as she was thinking, Liu Qingqing sat back on the chair and the communication rang. When she opened it, it was the rising sun of the Third Legion. She gave out her ID for training back then, no, now it's exposed. At this time, Liu Qingqing couldn't help feeling a little thankful that she didn't give her ID to many people before.

  Liu Qingqing shook her head helplessly and turned on her optical brain, and replied to some of them. I have to say, they knew pretty quickly.

  She first opened the communication of the rising sun.

  [Sister, sister, you are actually the apprentice of the great pharmacist? ? ? I am not wrong, right! ! ! ]

  [Yes, you read that right. . . 】

  【Damn it, isn't it, you have such a low talent for fighting but you have such a high talent for potion? ? Master Cang Ye actually accepted you as an apprentice! ! 】

  【...Are you really embarrassed to say that I have low fighting talent? ]

  [What's there to be embarrassed about, ten years! ! We climbed to the Xuanbang under the private guidance of our third army training partner and Master Cang Ye. Is your talent not low? ? Especially those friends of yours who are not as good as you, and they have only been on the yellow list for ten years. 】

  【】

  Liu Qingqing helped her forehead, she didn't hide her strength because she didn't want to cause trouble to her team. No one would have thought that they would be the members of the Dragon Squad in the famous mecha zone.

  But having said that, they caused quite a stir when they left the list of worst challengers. Liu Qingqing will not talk about it. An Yanxi and his group have been on the list for several years and then suddenly left. It also made others a little unbelievable.

  Some even paid special attention to them and watched them slowly climb up the yellow list. Some even inquired about their training methods in private. It must not be easy to teach a group of rookies to become members of the yellow list!

  However, they all returned without success in the end. After their grades stopped improving in the past few years, they also silently passed the test and stopped entanglement.

  [Not to mention other things, when you go to the military academy to choose the pharmacy major, you must choose our third army. We are in short supply of pharmacists! ]

  [Yes, if I want to choose the distribution military academy, I must choose your three armies. 】

  Liu Qingqing's words are plausible, she has inquired before, as long as she is selected for the military academy, her and her father's household registration will be guaranteed, and they will be directly settled on the planet of the imperial capital.

  In the later stage, as long as she maintains average grades and does not lag behind and is not punished, she will be assigned to the legion and will not be repatriated. She will continue to stay in the legion and choose an idle position, and she can leave the legion if she has no merit for ten years. As for the embarrassing thing... Sorry, it's better than defending the world for a group of strangers.