"Master An, we are here this time to discuss matters with An Yanxi. I wonder if we can go to his room to have a look and discuss."

  "Hey, what is your name, Master An? Just call me Grandpa An. You are so polite, boy, that... An Yanxi is a little sick now, if you want to see him, go to him."

  An Kangcheng, the head of the An family, patted Du Hongzhi on the shoulder, and then asked the nanny robot to take them upstairs. Don't worry about being hurt by the two of them seeing An Yanxi.

  Because he knew that An Yanxi would definitely not say much in order to protect his sister, and even if the two of them knew about it, it would be fine, An Qier was just careless, wasn't she?

  No one will know the truth of the matter, Angel will always be that gentle, charming, bright and charming Miss An.

  The brothers and sisters of the Du family went upstairs, and the nanny robot took the two of them to the corner, where it was extremely cold and humid. The brothers and sisters of the Du family did not expect that An Yanxi would live in such a room.

  Although the qualifications of the two of them are not good and they are also marginal figures in the family, their elders treat them equally, at least they don't shorten their food and clothing, so they don't reject supporting Liu Qing for the sake of the family.

  The two of them followed the nanny robot into the room. The air inside had a musty smell. The room was also very small. I don't know if it was a problem with the windows or the orientation. There was no direct sunlight in here.

  Du Chan couldn't help hugging her trembling body, she felt goosebumps all over her body as soon as he came in, the cold wind kept wrapping around her body, she only felt her body getting colder and colder.

  Du Hongzhi was shocked when he saw An Yanxi curled up on the bed, and Du Chan hurried to his bed. An Yanxi on the bed should be shivering from the cold, as if he felt the heat source of Du Hongzhi. His body kept approaching Du Hongzhi.

  He quickly wrapped An Yanxi in a quilt and hugged him in his arms. They had never been to An's house before, and they never knew that An Yanxi lived such a life.

  In the past, whenever they wanted to come to An's house to play, An Yanxi always smiled and said nothing, so it turned out that he had worked so hard in An's house.

  Du Hongzhi hurriedly carried An Yanxi downstairs. Although he was full of anger, he couldn't vent it. He could only look respectfully at Ankang City.

  "Grandpa An, we still have a very important matter, An Yanxi, that we need to take away. I hope you can forgive

  me." After speaking, Du Hongzhi hugged An Yanxi and left An's house without caring about anything else.

  An Yanxi really couldn't drag it any longer.

  Ankangcheng just nodded cheerfully and didn't say anything, An Yanxi and the others took them away if they wanted to, anyway, no matter where they took him, he was a member of the An family.

  But this Du Hongzhi... It's time for the Du family to take care of it.

  Du Chan followed behind his brother every step of the way. After Du Hongzhi carried An Yanxi onto the aircraft, he quickly drove the aircraft to the Union Hospital.

  After they turned on the autopilot and the end position of the aircraft, the two looked anxiously at the weak An Yanxi, but there was nothing they could do.

  After a while, An Yanxi regained a little bit of consciousness. He opened his eyes, looked at the two people in front of him and smiled self-deprecatingly: