"Release your mental power to connect with the mecha, and then use your mental power to control it." Mecha. Dont worry, your A-level mental power is enough to control the mech.

  Liu Qingqing first released her own spiritual power as he said, and then her majestic spiritual power made the entire mechs inner screen emit a red light warning After all, this is just an initial mech that cannot withstand such a majestic mental power.

  She quickly put away her mental power and released it slowly, finally Liu Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief after she had mastered the speed.

  Phew—it's too thrilling, this mecha was almost destroyed before it was opened, it's really not easy for her!

   There is another chapter in the afternoon, I love you guys. Thank you for the recommended tickets and monthly tickets, everyone, thank you for your support. (^_)

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 52 Suspicion

  Because this process happened too quickly, Feng Ze didn't feel anything wrong. From his perspective, Liu Qingqing just paused there.

  But for some reason, Feng Ze suddenly felt a burst of heart palpitations just now, but he didn't grasp the feeling because it was too fast. After all, he was not an Azmik, even if he felt it, it was not as obvious as Zuo Zili.

  After Liu Qingqing mastered the trick, she manipulated the mech to move, stretching her arms and kicking her legs. After Feng Ze saw that she was almost ready to move, he waved at her, signaling her to stop.

  "Okay, I think you have roughly mastered the trick, attack me now."

  Liu Qingqing cheered up for a while, she is quite good at fighting.

  Thinking of her, he rushed over, then clenched his fists and punched Feng Ze's mecha, Feng Ze simply turned to avoid it. Liu Qingqing didn't believe in evil, and tried to kick Feng Ze's waist with another side kick, but he directly lifted Liu Qingqing's mech's leg with his hand.

  Now it's all right, the mecha's center of gravity was unstable and fell directly to the ground. Liu Qingqing who fell on the ground was stunned, got up and continued to fight with Feng Ze.

  Then Liu Qingqing experienced her despair for an hour.

  No matter what moves she makes during this hour, Feng Ze will subdue her with a simple move, and then her face will be rubbed against the ground, then get up again, be rubbed again, get up again, be rubbed again ...

  Liu Qingqing didn't even want to get up. At the end of the fight, Liu Qingqing was angry and didn't care if she would be found out. She couldn't beat Feng Ze even in martial arts.

  Finally, even with her physical strength, she couldn't take it anymore, and lay down on the ground panting.

  And Feng Ze looked at Liu Qingqing on the ground with some seriousness in his heart.

  For some reason, he couldn't see through the little girl's moves. At the beginning, they were some ancient martial arts moves. I don't know where the little girl learned them from. They are more orthodox than the ancient martial arts moves in their hands now.

  Later, the little girl's moves became extremely ruthless, almost merciless, killing people everywhere. But it is not systematic, it seems that they are all wild ways learned through fighting.

  If it weren't for the little girl's inexperience with mechas for the first time and his own advantages in advanced mechas, he would have been a little scared by the little girl's ruthlessness.