"Generally speaking, which kind of mecha you choose needs to be combined with yourself. For example, the tiger-type mech has strong explosive power, high offensiveness, medium defense value, and low persistence rate. The deer-type mecha has high persistence, fast speed, low defense value, and low aggressiveness. The leopard-type mech The mechas are fast, strong in attack power, medium in defense, and high in durability..."

  Feng Ze took the trouble to introduce these mechas to Liu Qingqing. The waiter next to him was originally introducing them on a part-time job, but seeing the man's introduction in such a detailed way, it was just right for him. Needless to say.

  Liu Qingqing thought about herself carefully. The mecha she needs should be the kind with strong attack power and fast speed. She likes quick battles, so among all the mechas, Liu Qingqing chose the leopard mecha, which just met all her needs.

  So Feng Ze paid 1 million star coins to register Liu Qingqing's account. This cost made Liu Qingqing feel extremely distressed. Looking at the more than 10,000 star coins on her account that she transferred by exchanging energy stones, she felt that Darkness in front of my eyes.

  Now it's all right, and I owe 1 million at once.

  I just hope that the alliance will quickly distribute her share of the energy mine, otherwise she will be really strapped for money, and she won't even have the money to pay off her debts.

  Feng Ze laughed lowly when he saw Liu Qingqing like this, he knew that Liu Qingqing definitely didn't have much money, otherwise he wouldn't have come to Yuan World alone to make money. And the way a seven-year-old child cooks proficiently made him feel a little distressed as an adult.

  It must be because she is not favored at home or the family is poor. Whether it is the Marshal or his new teacher Feng Ze, he feels that he has the responsibility to take care of her.

  In fact, it is true that Liu Qingqing's family is poor, but it is definitely a lie that she is not favored. Therefore, without Liu Qingqing's knowledge, she easily won the sympathy of Marshal Feng Ze.

  Liu Qingqing lay down in the nutrition warehouse and closed her eyes. After logging into her account, the darkness in front of her eyes was replaced by light in an instant. She suddenly appeared in a hall surrounded by four areas.

  It said single-player training, two-player confrontation, multiplayer team training, and a spectator area. At this time, Feng Ze also appeared next to her:

  "This is the login rest area. You can choose your own from these four areas." If you need it, you can choose which one to go in directly."

  Feng Ze explained the precautions to Liu Qingqing in detail, and after everything was finished, Feng Ze dragged Liu Qingqing to the two-person battle area.

  As soon as she entered, Liu Qingqing found herself standing on the arena. The arena was very large, and she had automatically entered the mecha. Looking at the shiny mecha in front of Feng Ze, Liu Qingqing looked down at her body again. Initial armor.

  I have to say, I'm really hungry. Just looking at this mech costs a lot of star coins, well, she is so poor that she doesn't deserve it.

  "This is the arena area, a dedicated venue for two-person PK. There is also a place to watch the battle around the arena. It is a place for people in the spectator area to watch our games. But watching the battle requires money. At this time, the boss will give us a share. The ratio is 4: 3 to 3, the two of us each account for three, this is also the main source of income for the boss."

  "I will also take you to the viewing area later, these are not important, now you make the first move and I will see your skills How about it?"

  Meow meow meow? How did it develop so fast all of a sudden? You haven't taught me how to activate the mecha yet, why are you going to fight me? Feng Ze seemed to have thought of this problem and said directly: