Chapter five :First encounters (2)

Comenzar desde el principio

It was almost a daily basis, getting fevers and the like but he just never got used to it, he didn't want to get used to being all sweaty and dizzy anyway, it's an ire to him.

But what was he to do? He only ever perfected on controlling his breaths, it's not as if he could change his body's antibodies.

yet.

He can't twist and turn his body's natural internal mechanical defences as he wishes, but he could increase it, along with his pain receptors.

A plan already forming inside his hazy little head, but he'll make sure that it won't completely destroy his body.

He has long ways to go. But for now, he'll just focus on recovering 'normally'.( Not that the boy really knew what 'normal' was like either)

Takemichi then set up, complying to his saviour's request and instantly wrapped his arms around Mikey's neck, securing himself on the man's body.

After he was satisfied with his position, he rested his head on the man's shoulder, slowly yet carefully placing his lower half to the side, making it easy for Mikey to hold him up.

Should he really be trusting this dangerous man on a whim? Probably not.

I mean his brains says 'no', it would be too dangerous, he didn't want to be the headline of a newly found corpse at the mountain side, but his heart was practically screaming 'yes', stubbornly clinging onto that tiny bit of hope that his saviour would be different.

He knew what betrayals were, they hurt more than the men in lab coats doing 'tests' on him, but for an unknown reason, his heart was strangely weak to the man he was holding onto.

As if he wouldn't turn down at anything the man wanted. This wasn't good, he can't be bounded, it'll cost him more than he could afford.

'This is dangerous', he thought, groaning a little afterwards as he felt a sudden shock of pain coming from his foot.

His foot was wrapped with a jacket as a makeshift bandage to stop the bleeding, it was extremely painful and suffocating, but it was either that or die of the continuous blood loss, and he'd rather not waste the chance he was given.

Mikey responded with rubbing soft, reassuring circles around the boy's back. Whispering sweet nothings like, "You'll be alright" or "It's going to be brief, you're okay"

Takemichi can't help but feel apart of him trust in the man's attempt to ease the pain.

.....

He knows he shouldn't get used to this, it could be dangerous! he could get attached! He doesn't want to get used to this feeling. It was new and scary... but it was warm and comforting. It was addicting.

......

Maybe, for now.... he'll just allow it for now.

'It's probably the fever talking', the boy let out a small sigh, followed by a single tear. He buried his face deeper into the man's neck.

Ah, he doesn't care anymore, his head was pounding, throbbing, it felt as if he was just slammed on a hard surface repeatedly. And his body was warm and heavily aching.

And the way the man just instinctively petted the boys head? Oh god, this was really killing him.

'Yeah, it's probably the fever.... so.... just this once'.

He closed his eyes and let the darkness consume him.

Mikey's POV:

The bleached blonde was still not used to the position they were in, but he still held on to the boy and stroked his hair gently, an attempt to calm him down.