Chapter 4

A time in the afternoon. Sora Takamiya was on his way home after a long day of work that was shortened due to a sudden meeting to which his presence was not needed.

While he works directly for the director of the place he was working on.

Never once did he got invited to those meetings. he wasn't even allowed to be there, if it's allowed Sora admits that he would only puke from the pressure of being there.

Not like he wants to be there in the first place.

Although just like any human he was a curious person. Especially when despite being an adult he was still a young man at heart not to mention he still thinks like a child of the same age as his brother. That's why Sora sometimes thinks too much of the secrecy of his boss meetings.

Well not that there's a way for him to satisfy his curiosity. Maybe he could try asking but no that might be a game over for his job.

There are times one should act professional and this is one of those time.

"I.. I- I did it, Yeyss~ Take that claw machine! Think you can eat my money without giving me a price? Nope! Not this time!".

Standing in front of a claw machine that was filled with different kinds of stuffed toys. Sora was gleefully celebrating while tossing the prize he won on his hand.

It was a reindeer looking stuffed toy that stands with it's two feet in a knight armor and with a sword.

'Kukuku, there's like a months more before Christmas then... does that mean this stuffed toy was a limited edition?'.

It looks weird to be honest....

That was his thoughts also the reason why he took that as a prize more than the others inside.

After playing in the arcade for awhile his next stop is to a book store well a different one but it's still a place to buy a book so it's the same thing. Stuffing the book he bought as deep and hidden as he can in his bag. Sora then makes his way home but not before a quick trip to the market for tonight's dinner.

Taking his time walking leisurely, Sora in a whim decided to take a different path while it lead to the same place where his house is. It was a longer path that what he usually went.

Then Sora's attention was caught by a familiar looking house, it was the house of one of Shinji's friend though rather than that friend of Shinji. He was thinking of someone else.

And it would be a good thing for him not to meet that man.

"tsk...". However it looks like it was fate that made them meet each other. As he heard a noise from someone who sounded annoyed.

Sora had already walked past that person but won't it be disrespectful of him not to greet his neighbor especially an elder one?

"Good morning to you Commander! How's your day?". Sora greeted with a plaster smile.

Seeing how this kid talks to him so casually and with that smile on his face, the commander or that's what Sora calls him most of the time.

Also remembering why he hates this kid so much.

Thought about wanting to sucker punch the kid but he was not that kind of a person. He would never pick a fight to someone younger than. Not meant to brag this man used to be a soldier.

He may even be considered as a veteran.

"Good.. until someone ruined my day". He said while making himself busy by.... Standing still, yes Sora found him standing just outside his house. "Of all the people in the world, why him.. sigh~".