Chapter 3

*Author note.

Hey so it has been forever since my last update I have been super busy but I will make it up to you in the next few chapters hopefully. Just to let you all know I will be 16 on March 21 so you can send my happy birthday messages lol.

Sorry again!

________________________________________________________________

*Cassidy's point of view*

Once Michael took me to my room all I could think about was my little sisters. But I knew once I got dress and we ate we would discuss what our move would be. When I got to the closet I was kind of creeped out because most of the clothes were blue and my size. I guess he had known for a long time that him and Kaitlyn were mates. So I grabbed a nice shirt and some Jean shorts and got dressed.

*Kaitlyn's point of view*

When I got to Cassidy's room she was dressed and ready to go. We walked in silence until we made it down stairs.

"Are we going to go get the girls after dinner." she said.

"I don't know it is up to Michael but I believe that yes we are going to. He said we would talk about it at dinner." I said.

When I finished talking Michael through the door. "Follow me to the dinning room." he said. As we followed him I was memorizing everything just in case we had to escape. I still wasn't sure about trusting Michael. I don't my care if he's my mate I still don't trust him.

Once we made it to the dinning room I was awe struck. It was amazing the table was mahogany and gold, there was China table ware, and there were huge windows that stretched from the ceiling to the floor.

We all sat down and I waiter brought mash potatoes, gravy, ham, salad, green beans, corn, biscuits, and Mac n' cheese. It was just like what my grandma made for thanksgiving dinner. It all look amazingly delicious.

When we all got our plates I said, " So, when we get done eating may we go get our sisters please."

" Yes but we are going to need to make arrangements for the journey. We are a few hours away from them." he said.

"Where are we exactly." Cassidy asked.

"We are in Paris, France. We will ride in my private jet then take a car the rest of the way." he said.

****************************************************************

Author's note

Sorry it had been so long I have been so busy planning my birthday and school stuff. My birthday is tomorrow and this weekend I won't have internet or my kindle so no writing for me. I will try to update A.S.A.P. promise.

Hope you have a great day!

P.S. I know I left it hanging but I am so tired.