Chapter 6

Author's note

Hey guys thanks for reading. I would like to be able to dedicate this next chapter to the first person who comments on the 5th chapter of the book. Thanks again guys!

I am dedicating this chapter to Emilynn6497 so caught a mistake that I made in my wording.

Please let me know if you find any more mistakes on any of my chapters!!

Thanks,

Kait

----------------------------------------------Michael's POV

I can't believe she just told them that we are mates. I like that she did but what will they think. I guess she doesn't. Realize I can hear her from down stairs. Wow I hope that they take this as a good thing.

----------------------------------------------

Kait's POV

I wonder what they are thinking hopefully they will be fine with it. I know that I shouldn't mind what they think but for some reason I needed their approval. I guess because now they are the only parent figures I have.

"I know that we should be mad but it is great that your mate is an alpha." Mr. Carmichael said.

"Thanks so much I really hoped you guys would approve. Thanks you guys are great." I got up and hugged them both. "I really wanted you guys to like/approve of him because now you guys are my only parent figures." I said.

"Of course we approve he is your mate after all we would not hold you back from him. That is not what your parents would have wanted." he said

"Thanks again. You guys are great!" I said.

----------------------------------------------

Michael's POV

"Thanks again. You guys are great!" Kait said.

I still am shocked that they are ok with me being her mate. Then again I am over joyed that nothing will be in between us.

I finished helping her little sisters pack up their stuff. They were both plain adorable.

"Will you help me pack." asked Ella.

"Sure I will do you have a bag to put your stuff in." I asked.

"Yes it is in the bottom of the closet. The purple suitcase." Emma said.

"Ok which one is yours." I said to Emma.

"The rainbow one. It is on the side of the closet with all the hats." she said.

"Ok I will grab it for you. Are all those hats yours?" I asked.

"Yeah I collect them." she said.

"Well this is a pretty great collection." I said. "I love how most of them are fuzzy hats."

"Yeah they are my favorite to get." she said.

I think I will get along with Kait's sisters just fine. It will be great to have people that know her so well so I can ask them questions about her.

----------------------------------------------

Kait's POV

I sat there and heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked and there he was with two suitcases carrying them down and not struggling at all. Wow he is really strong. My sisters right behind him. They came in and sat on the couch.

"Hey are you guys all packed and ready to go." I asked.

"Yeah but where are we going?" Emma asked.

"We are going to Paris where Michael lives." I said.

"Why does he not have an accent?" she asked.

"You know what I don't know why he doesn't have one. Why don't you have one?" I asked.

"Because I was born and grew up in the United States. I moved when my fathers dad died and he took over the land my grandfather passed down to him." he said.

"Well that is awesome that you are an American citizen. How old were you when you guys moved to France?" I asked.

"I was almost sixteen." he said.

"Well cool. So girls are you ready to leave?" I asked

"Yes sissy we are." Ella said.

" You guys should stay for lunch and then leave." Mrs. Carmichael said.

"I think that would be great. No one wants to travel on an empty stomach." Michael said.

We all moved into the dinning room lunch was all laid out. There were sandwiches, salad, bread sticks, and different pastas and soups. It all looked like it would be great. We all sat down and we each got some of everything. I tasted the soups. It tasted so good it reminded me of the soup my granny would make us in the winter time.

When we all had eaten our fill we got up from the table and said our good byes. We told Mr. and Mrs. Carmichael that we would call when we got to the plane and when we got home. We grabbed the bags and took them to the car and headed to the airport.