Shiho

Tenji is on the roof of the school building at night. Tenji looked around him with a confused look.

"Why am I on the roof of the school?" muttered the bespectacled youth.

Tenji slightly lowered his head, he saw himself wearing a gakuran uniform.

Tenji looked around him one more time.

No one. Only silence at night.

Tenji didn't see any name tag either which is attached in his gakuran pocket.

Tenji breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God, I want nothing more to do with that cursed game." Tenji muttered again.

"You're so naive, Tenji." Yuichi appeared out of nowhere. Yuichi stood in front of Tenji, wearing a gakuran as well.

"Yuichi, you're wearing a school uniform too?!"

Yuichi only responded with a crooked smile.

"A traitor is not worthy of love."

"Huh?" Tenji was flabbergasted.

"I'm sorry but..." Yuichi slowly walked closer to Tenji and....

BUGH

Yuichi punched Tenji in the face, Tenji's glasses immediately knocked and fell.

Tenji could only put on a shocked look afterward.

"Yuichi?!"

Fresh blood graced the corner of Tenji's lips. But Tenji didn't notice.

Yuichi kicked Tenji in the stomach causing Tenji to fall down with the same fate as his glasses.

"Yuichi! Doushite!?" Tenji's body trembled. Tenji tried to get back up but he was kicked again by Yuichi until his body was now in a supine position.

"Doushita, Tenji-kun? Are you hurting by me? Hmm?" Yuichi's gaze seemed to enjoy. Meanwhile Tenji could only breathe as much as he could.

Yuichi reached into his gakuran trouser pocket. Yuichi took out a kitchen knife. Yuichi put the knife against Tenji's cheek as if he was playing with the kitchen knife.

Tenji's eyes widened. Yuichi actually enjoyed the look on Tenji's face which was filled with confusion and fear.

"Yuichi...yamero..."

"Sayonara, Mikasa Tenji." Yuichi half whispered. Yuichi immediately showered Tenji with successive stabs in the chest with occasional laughter.

A heart-shaped chocolate box with a ribbon decoration proffered to Yuichi. Yuichi, who was standing in front of the doorway of his new apartment room, could only put on an astonished expression.

"Ha'i?"

"Honmei Choco. I didn't have time to make it myself, I have lots of college assignments. So I just bought ready-made ones."

"A-arigatou." Yuichi received the Honmei Choco from Tenji.

"Hazukashii…" Yuichi thought.

"Anyone in there?" Tenji looked at left and right, just in case someone was watching the two of them.

Yuichi narrowed his eyes. It seems that there is a change in Tenji.

"Tenji, where are your glasses?"

"Huh? Glasses? Why suddenly--"

"You're cool when you don't wear glasses." Yuichi gave a faint smile which actually made Tenji feel uncomfortable.