Deviate

Yuichi reflexively swallowed his saliva. He immediately felt strange. That teenager immediately scratched the nape of the neck that did not itch.

"Gomen, I don't think your jokes are funny. It's funnier on daily comedy shows on TV."
"Eh? Do you have a TV?"
"Eeeto... I watched it on the electronics storefront TV on my way home from school." Yuichi chose to avoid Tenji's gaze.

"Haven't you ever dreamed of having a decent life?" Tenji held Yuichi's shoulders while the teenage boy that he was holding on to his shoulders lowered his head.

"Please take your hands off my shoulder..." Yuichi whispered.

"Why? Is it because I was a traitor in the Friends Game?" Tenji raised his voice slightly.
"What should I do to make up for my betrayal in that game!?"
"I know that we kissed back then but... isn't that weird? Boys love boys."

"Yuichi ..."
"Ah , it turns out that there are people who always take things seriously." Yuichi is now trying to dare to look at Tenji. Tenji immediately got up from his seat. "I know I 'm stupid, sayonara."

Yuichi was flabbergasted.

Tenji hastily put on his sneakers.

"I'm not saying that I hate you . It 's just that what you said earlier was a bit -- "

Tenji quickly opened the door and then closed it. The atmosphere was quiet. Yuichi took a deep breath. Not long after, a message came from a cell phone on the table. Yuichi approached the table.

"Cellphone? Tenji's?" Yuichi immediately grabbed Tenji 's cell phone which was apparently left behind. He hurriedly put on his tattered shoes and opened the door.

"Oi! Tenji!" Yuichi ran to catch up with Tenji. But alas, that bespectacled teenage boy had disappeared. 
"... what should I do with his cell phone?" Yuichi looked at Tenji 's cell phone in his hand.

"Shiho-chan, did Tenji-kun pick up the phone? "Shiho's mother asked while placing two glasses of ice syrup on the dining table.
"Not yet, mum. I wonder why Tenji didn't pick up my phone..." Shiho answered. 
"Maybe he forgot huh?"
"Maybe he'll be here soon." Shiho comforted her mother. 
"It's better for him to come because we're going to talk about marriage." Shiho 's father appeared . 
"Ma--Marriage? Who 's wedding?" Shiho was surprised. 
"Of course your marriage to Tenji-kun, my daughter."
"C -- Chotto, Otousan!"
" I believe that if you and Tenji-kun get married quickly, Tenji-kun's father aka my best friend will definitely be happy in Heaven."
"But Tenji and I are not --"
"Hmm ? What do you want to say?” Shiho's father raised an eyebrow.  Shiho, who had wanted to refute, finally decided against it. 
"Nandemonai, Otousan."
"That 's good then. We 'll wait for Tenji-kun for a moment."

The Izakaya owner poured beer into Tenji's glass with an uncertain face.  "Are you really not a schoolboy ? My hunch did not say that."
"Do I not look like an adult?" Tenji tried to make the atmosphere less tense. He issued a fake ID card with a fake name & date of birth on it.

"Ah, well then. Sorry to doubt you." The owner of Izakaya actually believed in Tenji 's fake ID Card.

Tenji should have arrived at the Sawaragi family residence. It was Shiho's father who invited him to his house but for some reason his feet headed towards Izakaya.

Tenji had never drank alcohol before.  Of course, because of government regulations that prohibit people under the age of 20 from consuming alcoholic beverages. Tenji feels Yuichi's rejection makes him depressed. The problem is ... Since that kiss ... The kiss that he deliberately did in order to let him go with Yuichi in the 2nd game to the 3rd game, now actually backfired for him .