NEW FF

A/N: Hey y'all! I'm giving a teaser for my Wakanda Forever FanFic (The Beauty of Water). New characters and New plot. Let me know what you think! (Slight spoilers if you haven't seen the new movie yet!)

"They took my bracelet!" Kendra stood up looking around the blue room. Guards stood with mouth pieces covering their mouths and spears. Kendra looked up and Shuri was sitting on the edge of a cot. RiRi was also awake and wide eyed. A blue woman walked towards them holding out folded clothing.
"Here, people of Royalty wear these," she said looking from Shuri to Kendra. Kendra raised her hands.
"I'm not—"
"Either you're here to help or not Kendra," Shuri snapped. Kendra studied the white garments before taking her set. I have to protect my sister.
"Follow me," the woman said. Kendra and Shuri followed behind the woman wear they were able to change.
"What's the point of this?" Kendra shuttered. It was damp in the cave but it didn't smell musty. It smelled crisp and fresh. Very clean. They were guided to a room where a man stood. Kendra first noticed the green jewelry in his septum and ears.
Shuri began to walk in when Kendra grabbed her shoulder.
"I'll watch out here," Kendra said Shuri nodded before conversing with the man. His accent was rich and chilling. Kendra stood outside the room with her arms crossed. The woman who guided them stared her down. Kendra felt joy spring in her chest as she felt the chant of water. It sang to her bones. A quiet song whispered for Kendra's ears only. A stab of panic washed over her like pearls of ice.
"Where is my bracelet!" Kendra demanded. The woman didn't move.
"Where. Is. My. Bracelet." Kendra snapped. The woman turned on her heels and walked away. A presence behind her made Kendra freeze.
"We will return your things shortly. Your sister has requested to tour my home of Talokan," the man's voice sounded from behind her. Kendra whirled around and looked around him to Shuri. Shuri nodded.
"Whatever," Kendra said. The man brushed past her, followed by Shuri. 
"If you go I go," Kendra said mostly trying to convince herself. They followed the man to a part of the cave that had a water entrance. Kendra froze. Shuri slipped into a robotic suit and looked at her. Kendra looked at the water, touching her naked wrist, but from her peripheral she could see the man taking off his clothes.
"Namor says you have to wear this suit. Otherwise the pressure of the water will crush you," Shuri said. Namor? That was the man's name. The water called out to, her pulling her, teasing her.
"You do not have to come," Namor said. Protect your sister. Kendra shook her head.
"I'll go," she said. One of the women came over to her with a suit and Kendra held up her hand.
"I won't need it."