Three: Trauma

Your pov

I went to sleep like normal. I was on my phone for a few hours just watching tik tok and normal human things. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't for some reason. All I could think about was my mom.

I start to cry remembering the past when I was a child. I had always thought of it in the most random times. Usually all I would do is bite my fingernails or shake my leg. But this was different. It wasn't like the rest I just couldn't help but cry.

⚠️TW suiside⚠️

I decided to take something sharp and slit my wrist it started to bleed also. I was glad that if it bled enough I would die and be done with this world but if I don't die what if someone sees it.

I guess I cried to much and Albert ran into my room.

Albert: What's wrong?

Y/n: I- I was thinking about my mom.

Albert: Wait, what's on your wrist.

Y/n: It's n-nothing

Albert grabs my wrist and looks at it it.

Albert: I have to go get some paper towels or something now

Y/n: No Im fine

Albert: no you aren't we will talk about this when I get back

End of TW

Albert pov

I get her some paper towels and cleaned up their blood for their. They told me about how their mom abused them and all her trauma. I feel bad for them and I wish it was me.

I love her so much.

Albert: alright I'm gonna go and sleep.

I start to walk out.

Y/n: Wait, can you um slay in here (stay sorry I just felt like it)

Albert: sure

Y/n pov

Albert and me sharted the bed. I soon felt and arm around my body.

Do I like Albert ?

...

Authors note:

Hey shawty

You go Albert

You go Albert.