Confessions - Erwin x Reader x Levi

You walked into the dining area quietly, grabbing your bowl of stew and bread. You sat down towards the back, keeping to yourself as you watched your squad members eat and socialize merrily.

"[F/n]! I've been looking for you!" Hanji burst through the door and waltzed over, plopping down next to you with her own food rations. You quirked an eyebrow, still chewing the recent bite you took off your bread.

"Me? Why?" You inquired, making Hanji laugh as she shoveled more stew in her mouth.

"I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind taking my place during the survey mission tomorrow." She leaned on the table, begging eyes peeking over her glasses. You arched an eyebrow.

"Why can't you go?" Hanji was usually found doing something that was borderline insane, so you often tried to keep her out of trouble whenever you could. She grinned at you and straightened her back proudly.

"Sonny and Bean have been making amazing progress! I have been trying different methods to get them to maybe talk or something in the like, and yesterday Sonny moaned at me! I think he was trying to speak with me! Of course, he also could have been moaning in response to the branding iron that I had lodged into his retina, but it was a moan, and a moan means progress!" She continued to rant about her, ahem, pets, but at this point you had pretty much blocked her out. You were glad Hanji had found something she was passionate about, but good god, did it have to be titans?

"So, can you cover me?" Your mind snapped back to the conversation at hand, and you nodded, grumbling slightly. She leaped up from her seat, the grin spreading across on her face.

"Thanks, [F/n]! I owe you one!" She cheered, picking up her now empty bowl and rushing out the door. You grimaced at the now cold stew, picking up the half eaten bowl and throwing it in the dispensary. You had eaten all of the bread anyway.

~

You breathed in the crisp night air as you walked the grounds, wondering what tomorrow will bring. This wasn't your first time going outside the walls for a mission, but you were less than excited to be going nonetheless. You sighed, pulling your jacket closer to your body.

"Isn't it cold out here?" You heard a deep but pleasant voice speak up behind you. You turned your head back to see Commander Erwin. Immediately, a tint of crimson rose to your cheeks, and you prayed the moonlight didn't show it to him. You had been infatuated with your Commander for a long time, ever since he found you and decided to recruit you. At one point, your infatuation became too obvious, so you tried to distance yourself from him, keeping it in your mind that humanity isn't going to be saved if your lovesick. You turned back around, fighting the blush off your cheeks.

"I suppose, but I like it." You claimed. You heartbeat quickened as he stepped next to you.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked, looking down at you. You smirked back up at him.

"I could be asking you the same question, Commander." You retorted, earning a small chuckle from the blonde.

"Please, [F/n], call me Erwin."

Damn. That blush again.

"Okay." You shuffled uncomfortably, stifling a shiver. Much to your dismay, he noticed.

"You must be freezing. Here take this." He said, shrugging off his jacket and putting it snuggly around your shoulders. You cursed yourself for letting the blood rush to your cheeks so deeply.

"Um, thank you. But aren't you cold?" You asked, worried for his own well being. He chuckled again.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He said. You nodded hesitantly and face forward again, the two of you falling into a comfortable silence. As much as you didn't want it to end, you knew you had to bring up the nights earlier events.