Reinging Down Injustice

Start from the beginning

RAW
November 19

On RAW, Ryback comes out and addresses the crowd. He calls out Punk and the four individuals that attacked him last night. He tells them to come out or he'll tear the arena apart to find them. Vicki Guerrero appears and tells Ryback he's not destroying anything. Instead, she gave him a match against Lord Tensai (even though it's Albert/A-Train).

Ryback then disposes of Tensai but it barely calmed down his anger from last night.

Later on, Paul Heyman announced a Celebration for CM Punk's now-confirmed Year-Long Reign as Champion. Punk comes out and is praised by Paul as he reiterates that he's the Best in the World. Heyman claims that he's far superior to the likes of Hulk Hogan, The Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Punk then continues to praise himself and mock the audience. Then, Ryback's theme plays as the Big Guy comes out, wanting Vengeance. Suddenly, the same individuals come out of nowhere as Reigns, Ambrose, and Rollins assault Ryback. Nite is seen watching the fight as she glares at Ryback.

Ryback starts fighting back as he tosses the three men off him. Ruby then hits several shoot kicks to Ryback's chest followed by several stiff chops. Ryback grabs her and tosses her to the side. Ryback tries to enter the ring to go after Punk, but then Dean and Seth slowed him down as Roman and Ruby join in.

Ryback still tries to fight back as he sends Roman out of the ring. Ruby then hits a Knee to Ryback stunning him temporarily as she slides out of the ring. Dean and Seth push him against the ropes before Roman and Ruby pulled him out of the ring.

Dean and Seth hold him up as Ruby grabs Ryback's face and slaps him, before hitting an Axe Kick like she did last night.

Roman: Let's do it again!

The others nodded as Dean and Seth brought Ryback up and brought him to Reigns. They lifted him onto his shoulders and the three powerbombed him through the announce table.

Ruby looks down with a scoff as the four entered the ring and the crowd boos them. Punk is seen walking out of the ring before approaching the beaten Ryback. The group walked around the ring as Ruby mocks Ryback's movements getting a laugh from her teammates, with Roman being it a small chuckle.

The show ends with them in the ring as Punk raised his title up, reiterating that he's the Best in the World as he stood over Ryback.

*time skip*

RAW
November 26

It was announced that Michael Cole will interview the group to answer the questions everyone is asking for. In a RAW Exclusive interview, we see Dean, Seth, Ruby, and Roman, sitting in front of Cole, wearing casual clothes. Ruby is wearing some sunglasses to hide her eyes.

Michael: Dean, Seth, Ruby, Roman...It's been my pleasure knowing you guys for a while now, worked with down at the developmental territory at NXT, and um... it seems a bit odd though to conduct, Dean, this interview under such circumstances.

Ruby's eyebrow was raised like she was asking "What circumstance?" without speaking.

Michael: It was eight nights ago at Survivor Series, uh many people say that you-

Dean: Many people? Who are these people? Michael, if you've got a question to ask us... just ask.

Michael looks a bit hesitant, but Dean gestures to him to ask so did.

Michael: Okay...Are you four working directly for WWE Champion, CM Punk?

Dean: