———

pulling his pants up completely, buttoning them. he had plans on going to the club, alongside Meghan. she had agreed to finally spend time with him. he dressed in his normal attire, Amiri pants, a all white wife beater topped off with his orange hoodie. his dreads sat on each side of his head, complimenting his face perfectly. "you rey go?" he asked, signaling the female to the door. he held the car keys in hands, opening the door with Meghan not too far behind.

he had bought a rental, a car similar to his. "you look good." he complimented, opening the passenger side for her. he'd be lying if he said she didn't, the long silver dress she wore hugged her body completely, which brought satisfactory to the eyes. despite her attitude, Meghan has been a beautiful female. "thank you." she spoke, not returning the favor. he continued his rout to his side, ducking his head down before getting in. he started the car up, pulling out on the way to their destination.

the brown skinned female had the same idea in mind, Jada being her name. she'd been a Jamaican influencer, well known in these parts. she been on her way, living a few minutes away from the club. her friends had been tagging along, she found no shame in celebrating tonight since it had been the club's 5th year anniversary. walking outside her condo, stepping into the limousine waiting for her. "the luvidcus club." she spoke, pointing ahead as she sat down completely.

———

standing beside the bar, holding a short glass full of aged brown vodka, occasionally taking a sip every once and a while. his focus on the dancers, twirling around the poles preforming actions he didn't imagine was possible. Meghan had been causing a scene every since they arrived, which began to blow the man's high.

"this music mad loud." Meghan complained, Meghan releasing her hand from Kay's going to wonder off. "the fuck?" he mumbled, grabbing a hold of the nearest hand pulling the figure closer towards the V.I.P section. "you good baby?" he questioned walking into the light, looking down at the chocolate hand placed in his. "baby?" Jada replied, letting out a laugh due to his facial expressions. "oh shit, my bad" he chuckled, swallowing the last bit of the brown liquid never letting up on her hand. "chill with me." he suggested, completely walking back into the V.I.P section. placing the glass against the table, he'd been watching the club from afar. the female's nerve actions had been evident, she'd been rubbing her hands over once another as they sat beside each other.

Kay had ordered a round of shots, already being tipsy and burnt out, he wanted to become faded. the pressure he experienced during his relationship, he finally needed the time to relax. propping his feet up against the coffee table sitting in front of them. "what's your name?" they'd ask in unison causing each other to laugh. "well, I'm Jada. i'm from the islands, you?" she asked, downing a shot loosening the tense feeling.

"i'm Kay, i'm from the Bronx baby." he spoke, repping his hood as he'd often do. "yeah, flock." she replied, letting the male know she'd been aware of him. he'd nod his head placing another empty glass down. "yeah, you like drill music?" he questioned looking over at her watching her nod, finishing off the tray he ordered.

the two found themselves talking the night away, getting to know each other, smoking, drinking and enjoy each other's time. the two both needed relaxation, being busy with each other's career.

———

"be gentle." she complained, holding her face into the couch. Kay letting out a groan, pushing his tip into her tight entrance holding his free hand against her back pushing her spine into arch. the female spewing out a series of moans, reaching her hand back placing the tool against his lower torso. before he began stroking the male leaned down, planting a kiss against her shoulder. "i'a be gentle baby, relax" holding his hand against her bra, removing her breast from it's hold. he began pumping his member into the female, one inch at a time closing his eyes. the female's walls had been holding his dick in a tight embrace.

one thing led to another with them, finding interest in each other. Kay made the first move, Jada followed. "oh my god.." she moaned out, receiving majority of the eleven inches he possessed. holding his hands against her hips, pulling her frame back against his shaft. holding his eyes closed while doing so, the female's essence had begun to ooze our her opening, coating the male's dick. she took no time, throwing her ass back against his lower body lowering herself on to his dick.

the male had been gentle, which made him grow impatient the anticipation he held waiting to destroy the female completely, knowing how much he could turn her out. watching her curvious body, throw her needy pussy against him. "ugh." he exclaimed fed up with the slow actions, gripping the female's hair pulling it back to the point she'd been looking up at him. leaning his head down to meet hers, spitting into her parted lips. speeding up his soft strokes, discontinuing the strokes replacing them with hard, rough, pounding sent to her core.

"you love me?" he asked, gripping her neck tightly placing his forehead against hers. she'd nod her head, biting down on her lip being unable to make out a sentence. "play with that pussy baby" he demanded, forcefully grabbing her hand placing it against her clit. rubbing her nipples in between his index and thumb finger whilst kissing along her neck. the female's moans sounded off throughout the section, overpowered by the blasting music. "daddy!" she struggled out once her eyes crossed over, her legs becoming weak finding it hard to hold her position. applying pressure to her clit, rubbing the nub in quick circles bringing herself to her peak quicker. her pussy drooling her essence, forming a puddle against the leather couch below them.

"i said you could cum?" he chuckled, sending a series of hard smacks to her ass forcefully pushing the female down pulling his piece out her dripping cavern. "shittt." she mumbled under her breath as Kay massaged his tip, pulling his skin over the tip quickly jerking himself before inserting the thick length back into its home, releasing himself into her. "we ain't done." he spoke, pulling the female up sitting her down against the chair holding her legs up against his chest running his tongue along her pussy being able to taste himself.

"o-oh." she moaned, looking down at the sight. placing her hands against his head, arching her back off the couch watching the male lick her clean. "i gotta clean up my mess baby." he spoke, smirking against her pussy knowing she had the female feeling a type of way, her screams, yelps, and moans confirmed it. she couldn't control herself and neither could he, sitting along his knees licking the female dry. "mm, yeah" she nodded, reaching her hands up to her chest toying with her nipples.

"fuck, i love this pussy girl." he complimented, his lips wrapped around her clit. he'd pull away, rubbing her clit at a face pace looking back at the sight watching the female drain once again, causing a smile to his face. he'd stand up, picking the female up, holding her in the same position against his chest kissing along her face and neck. "it's too much" she spoke, referring to the sexual intercourse. being turnt inside and out by Kay like she never has before, she wasn't aware if it was the alcohol, the lust, or what. but it wasn't any of her concerns she was focused on pleasing the male, and him returning the favor to her.

"hey baby, i was looking fo- KEVIN?!" Meghan's screamed at the sight, Kay now aligning himself to Jada's entrance. the two looked over at her, startled was a understatement.

I know y'all missed me, don't lie <3. i gotta be more consistent frl, y'all like this plot ? it's , eh. a Kay x Kitty book coming soon like y'all requested, stay tuned aphrluvrs 💕