When he read this message he immediately had to reread it because he wasn't sure if he had read right, it was Seito who asked for their relationship to be a secret and not tell anyone outside of Kenjiro's family, because he was scared of all the hate they would get.

Kenjiro just supported him and to be honest he was okay with anything as long as Seito felt comfortable, so he was kind of surprised when he got this message in the morning, nevertheless he supported Seito and told him that he had nothing against Natsumi knowing about them.

However during lunch he got worried, what if she was homophobic and would harm Seito, wether it be mentally or physically. Worriedly he texted Seito to ask him how he was and such, simultaneously Seito was freaking out, but at the same time there was some sort of calmness spreading within him.

Kenjiro did his best throughout the lunch break to reassure and calm Seito, and himself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Seito was still in the student council room, signing the last paper for the day. He was distracted for the whole time so he let the other members of the student council off earlier much to their delight.

As he was gathering his things the door burst open and Natsumi was seen, looking around confused as to where the rest was, she was ready to save them today once again.

"Where's the rest?", she asked, with a glint in her eyes she added, "Did they flee because there was too much to do?"

Seito just looked at her, fidgeting nervously, "No, I told them that they could leave a bit early."

Immediately Natsumi came up to him, touching his forehead with a frown, "You're not sick, right? If you aren't, what did you do with Seito and where is he?"

Shoving her hand away with his trembling one he took another deep breath before looking at the floor, "It doesn't matter. I actually wanted to talk with you about something more serious, just sit down over there or something."

Natsumi was confused to say the least, but sat down nevertheless, "What are you gonna tell me?" She thought for a second then continued talking, "Don't tell me you want to confess your undying love for me. Seito, sweetie, I love you but like platonically, you already know that my heart belongs to Sugawara."

"What?! No, you idiot I'm not in love with you. Could you just be silent so that I can speak for a second" Seito asked desperately.

"Yeah, ok, then stop being chicken and tell me already what's up."

Another deep breath and Seito looked around the room, before finally looking at Natsumi who was already looking at him.

"So, yeah I'm in love – no wait, I never told him that I love him, did I?" Seito mumbled the last part to himself, making Natsumi look at him shocked. "Anyway, I really, really, like someone and well, this someone he's a guy and I've been in a relationship with him since I don't know, beginning of High School? Well, my point is I wanted to let you know that I'm bi and in a relationship with a guy; so please don't hate me."

He looked at the floor, ready to hear her laughing, not believing him or just not wanting to see the disgusted look on her face. As the silence dragged on, Seito collected the courage to look up, only to see Natsumi look at him with an eyebrow raised expectantly.

"So, where is the picture of your boyfriend? You can't just tell me that and not show me a picture of him, or wait, even better a picture of you two together."

It took the ravenet a good minute to register what she just said, "Wait, so you're totally okay with me telling you that I'm dating a guy and that I have kept it from you up until now?"

Natsumi, once again looked at him in confusion, "Uhm, yeah? Should I have reacted in another way?"

Shaking his head strongly, his hair getting messed up by the heavy shaking, Seito responded, "No, of course not, I mean thank you for reacting this way. You have no idea how nervous and anxious I was the whole day."

Noticing the tears forming in the boy's eyes, Natsumi quickly got up and wrapped her arms around him. "There was really no need to, you could tell me that you're actually a dog that transforms into human by day and I would still love you and be your best friend." Chuckling as a thought came to her mind she spoke, "Though I gotta admit that if you were into dogs or something I'd draw a line, oh and Sugawara, you already know he's mine."

By now Seito was full on sobbing into her shirt and laughing at the same time, he felt free. As if a huge weight was lifted off of his shoulders and he could breathe a bit easier, there still was something weighing him down, but he guessed that this weight would never leave him.

Taking Seito by the shoulder Natsumi looked at his red eyes and said, "Now enough with the crying or else I'll also start crying and you know I'm an ugly crier. Just show me some pics of y'all and I'll leave you be for today. Of course after you go with me to the volleyball guys."

Chuckling, Seito wiped his nose and got his phone out, not minding that Natsumi could see the hundred messages he got from a certain someone whose contact he had saved with a heart.

"Naw, is this your lover boy? How cute." Natsumi had a bright smile on her face, as did Seito.