a knight in shining armour (tsukasa tenma)

tsukasa tenma

KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR, an idealized or chivalrous man who comes to the rescue of a woman in a difficult situation.

being the perfect girl of the school is a dream of anyone who was still in school. the title perfect girl means you are not shy around others, always positive, good results, good looks and kind, or in short, just perfection. you held this title in your school. you didn't think much of the position you had in school you just acted like any student. many people tried wooing you but you always had to turn them down, you made sure you would find the right person who would love you back and take good care of you. you had many people who want to befriend you but you liked keeping your friend circle small and one of your friends was none other than the troublemaker of the school, tsukasa tenma.

"ha ha ha!" you heard a deep voice laughing, you immediately knew whose voice it belonged to. you walk over to where you heard the laughter come from. you saw tsukasa in an empty classroom with his purple haired friend whom you didn't really talk to. you walked into the classroom and raised your hand saying, "hi tsukasa and you must be kamishiro rui?" tsukasa greeted you with a big wide smile and rui nodded and said, "greetings y/n l/n, call me rui"

"soooo what are you doing tsukasa and rui?" you asked. "practicing for the upcoming culture festival of course!" tsukasa said his hands at the side of his waist.

that reminded you, the kamiyama culture festival was coming up in 2 weeks. you were excited, your class was doing a balloon art theme booth (inspired by love is war). you had been staying back in school for the whole week last week to practice balloon art with your classmate, you managed to learn a new skill.

"oh what are you doi-" you got cut off by the school bell. "oh its the bell, time for class guys" you told the two boys. they wrapped up their practice and you three walked up to class, completely forgetting that you wanted to ask tsukasa what his class is doing.

you waved rui and tsukasa goodbye once you three reached the third level where the second year classes were located.

after a few hours of lecture and gaining of knowledge the bell finally rung indicating it was lunch. "y/n! shall we go down to the cafeteria if not one of the benches in the school to eat our luncheon!" tsukasa asked you while he was walking towards you, entering your class, holding his lunchbox. you liked how tsukasa used such fancy words in his sentences. you finished scribbling down your notes and took out your lunchbox then followed tsukasa to eat your lunch.

as you were walking down, you heard students talking about what they were gonna do for the culture festival and made you more excited hearing the interesting ideas.

once you made it to the location tsukasa placed two paper towels on the bench for you and him to sit on, afraid that the bench might be dirty. once you sat down a group of students immediately went up to you. you sighed, this always happens you could not have alone time with your friends. though, you sometimes did enjoy the company of random schoolmates.