jayklickin-🧟‍♂️

Harlem, New York
January 4th 2022
Sunday
Samira👣

Harlem, New York January 4th 2022Sunday Samira👣

———

Samira looks down at brown skinned baby daughter in her arms she has brown eyes with head full of hair she was such a beautiful baby Samira named her daughter Alora Maria Reyes when Samira told the boys they were excited Samira had already told Melz & Bria.

Samira grabs Alora's bottle so she can feed her before they went to bed Jay was currently out of town with his brothers So Samira & Alora were alone by themselves " you ready for bed mama" Samira says slightly smiling Alora smiles Samira feed her ...

Samira grabs Alora's bottle so she can feed her before they went to bed Jay was currently out of town with his brothers So Samira & Alora were alone by themselves " you ready for bed mama" Samira says slightly smiling Alora smiles Samira feed her while rocking her in her arms.

Samira finished feeding her burps her and places her inside her bassinet that was by Samira's side of the bed " good night my love" Samira says kissing her forehead Samira turns the tv down to 20 and changes into her pjs for the night . Samira puts her black bonnet on and gets in the bed .

Samira's phone starts ringing Samira checks the contact 'my hearty😩🖤' which was Jay Samira smiles at the contact and answers the FaceTime call smiling at the screen " hey my love" Samira says smiling at the camera " hey mamas" Jay says making eye contact with Samira " what you doing?" Samira asks " Nun getting ready for bed I should be home in the morning" Jay says laying in his bed " Okay my love let's gts otp" Samira say yawing Jay nods his head yes.

Samira sets him up on the dresser so that he can see Samira & Alora " good night my heart" Jay says watching tv " good night Jay love you" Samira says closing her eyes " love you to mama" Jay was in love with Samira and couldn't wait to marry her soon.

imma do a dudeylo imagine later on.