jayklickin -🧟‍♂️

Harlem, New York
8;02pm
- - - -
Y/N🧟‍♂️

You grabbed your car keys off the hook You were going to go meet Justin at the studio he wanted you to meet his friends and his brothers You & Jay have been together for 2 months now and You've never meet his brothers but you've meet his sister Melz .

You walk to your car that was parked in front of your house you unlocked the doors to your car get inside and start the car it was freezing so you mad sure that heat was blasting you were extremely nervous to meet his brothers you had social anxiety so you have panic attacks if you get to overwhelmed with anything You lock the car doors back and start your drive to the studio.

- 15 minutes later 🍁-

You pull in front of the studio and put the car in park, You texted Justin that you were outside of the studio so he could come get you You turn the car off grab your phone off the charger A knock comes from outside you window You look to see it's Melz & Justin You smile and unlock the car doors " hey mama" Justin says grabbing your purse for you " hi baby thank you" You say getting out the car you put your Nike keychain around your neck.

" Hi sis" Melz says giving you a hug you smile " hi Mel" you say back walking behind Justin you getting kinda nervous while getting closer to the door " Your going to be fine I promise Y/N" You smile at her words Justin opens the studio door everyone in that room turns their attention towards you guys, You look at Justin nervously he notices and kisses your cheek " it's okay mama relax" Justin whispers in your ear.

You slightly smile at the words " this is my girlfriend y/n" Justin says his brothers come up to you and introduce yourself to you " Im dd" the tall sassy one says " I'm notti" the quiet one says you smile " I'm y/n" Notti smiles " I like your name" He says " thank you notti" Justin smiles at y'all bonding " wanna make a TikTok?" Notti & Dd asks you " sure why not" You say Dd picks a sound off his phone and sets his phone up against a plant .

The boys start getting sturdy and so do you the video finishes dd saves it to his camera roll " mama I have to go record in a different room" You nod your head okay and the boys leave the room Melz stays with you in the room you guys sit down on the couch this boy keeps looking at you disgusted in the corner of your eyes you see him look u up & down Melz seen it to you ignore it and continue scrolling through Instagram.

" I don't know why he would ever date you your a smoochie" The boy says which caught you off guard You look at him weirdly Melz lifts her head from off your shoulder and looks at him angrily " the fuck you just say Roscoe" Melz says getting off the couch " I said she's a smoochie" Roscoe says getting off the couch You pull Melz back sit her back down on the couch " calm down Mel" You say you turn back around towards him " I don't even know you to be calling me that so watch your mouth before I bust you upside your head" You say irritated he starts yelling at you for no reason on some bullshit.

Your heart starts to race Melz looks at you concerned Melz notices that your having a panic attack " g-g-get Justin" you say sitting on the couch trying to breathe in and out Mel runs into the other room " JAY Y/N is having a panic attack rn hurry" Justin looks up so fast runs out the booth Dd & Notti follow Justin . Justin gets to the room Y/N is in to see her hyperventilating " mama in & out" Justin says bending down in front of her Justin lifts her chin up so they make eye contact " breath baby" Y/N starts following him as he does the breathing with her Y/N starts to calm down slightly " what happened Mel?" Justin asks lifting his girlfriend into his arms Y/N lays her head on his shoulder .

Mel explains what happened in the room Justin's face turns red " Dd take her to her car it's the black one" Justin places Y/N down on the floor kisses her forehead Roscoe looks scared as ever in the corner of the room Mel , Notti, & Dd take Y/N down to her car sit her inside Y/N wasn't scared because she already knew what was about to happen so you guys made tiktoks in your car and went on TikTok live.

- 15 minutes later 👻-

Justin comes to the car with y'all's stuff you start the car let the heat flow around the car Justin gets in the back with his brothers " do you have my weed pen?" You asks Justin He hands you your pen you hit it you hook your phone to aux Melz was still live while smoking a blunt Justin wasn't hurt or anything " you okay baby" you ask turning around in your seat " yeah mama are we going to your house?" You nod your head yeah " you got food?" Notti asks " ofc" you say turning on And I - Ciara it blasts through the speakers Melz looks at you laughing The boys were laughing at you as well.

You pull from your parking spot in front of the studio and begin your journey to your house which was only 15 minutes away from the studio You hit your weed pen as you stop at a red light Dd makes a silly face through your mirror you laugh at his face and begin driving once the light turns green again, You mumble the lyrics to the song Mel hits your pen since you gave it to her .

-10 minutes later 🍁-

You locked your front door of you house the boys went straight to the kitchen " if you guys wanna stay the night theirs 2 guest bedrooms , dd & notti theirs a gaming console in the living room don't eat all the snacks have fun" You say walking up the stairs with Melz behind you " good night Mel" you say giving her the weed pen " good night love" You smile and head inside your bedroom

You take your dirty clothes off put them in the dirty clothes basket Justin came in the room closes the door takes his clothes off puts them in the laundry basket. Justin gets in the bed you laugh at him as you put your hair into the bonnet you lay down on his chest " good night " You say dosing off " Good night baby " Justin says rubbing circles on your back.

- - - -
Hey my loves💕!¡
Love you guyssss🤭