Untitled Part 1

MINA'S POV

Today is a very special day as my wife and I went to a place on my bucket list: Switzerland. As intended, anything that captures my eyes can pass for something you can put on postcards. That country is majestic!

"Why do I get the feeling that you're falling in love here more than with me?" Chaeyoung said as she frowned.

I'm sure that even she's delighted that she brought me here, her inner whiny child can't be put to rest.

I've never and will never complain though. I love how she can be so tough on her minions but always a big softie baby when it's just me and her. And I get selfish when it comes to what I know of her.

I held her in my arms while I laughed because of how cute she was.

"Come on love. You know that nothing beats your beautiful face when great things are being discussed." I said as I caress her face.

It made her blush, as usual, and made me pinch her squishy cheeks.

"You're so cute my love." I spoke.

"I'll only take those kinds of compliments from you." She said, and then smiled.

We then continued our walk, and I cannot be any happier. I dreamed of this day, and I am so happy to have fulfilled one of my dreams with someone I wanted to spend my whole life with.

"Won't you take it?" As I got a little bothered by the non-stop ringing of her phone.

"Naaah... Today is 'Only You Day'." She responded, and it blew my heart out. Years have passed but she never failed to do that.

"I know, but I think it's urgent. Either way, they won't bug you this much." Chaeyoung is involved in the enforcement field. A PDEA intelligence officer to be accurate. Thus, receiving calls outside of working hours has become a norm for us.

I saw how frustrated she was about how much she had planned for that day. Consequently, I assured her that all was well. I understand the nature of her work, and I am more than proud to be the wife of someone who serves their country.

She excused herself, and I shifted my attention to the view before me.

"So refreshing." I told myself.

While I was feeling the breeze, Chaeyoung got close to me. And just looking at her face, I know something's not right.

"What's wrong love?" I asked while caressing her face.

"We need to go." She said while picking our stuffs and bringing out notes to pay for our meal.

"Okay." I spoke.

That has occurred in the past. Our lives in jeopardy because of tons of drug moguls Chaeyoung and her team sent to prison. And not just once, not twice, but I can't even keep track of the number.

As a matter of fact, the first time this happened, I wanted her to resign. I know it's her dream. But I can't let herself get killed continuing to pursue that dream.

However, before I could even breathe out my thoughts, she asked me to hear her first. I know she already knew what I was up to.

She said how sorry she was that she kept dragging me into danger, making me worry all the time.But on top of that, she told me that it's not just about her dreams. That it's about doing her best to make the world a better and safer place for us to live. Not only for us, but for our children in the future. With this noble objective she is trying to achieve, who am I to intervene?