☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Scammers

Start from the beginning

"60 dollars."

"60 wha- ARE YOU MAD?" The students' eyes widened at such a big amount, that also just one sheet of paper. While Beomgyu just stood there, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's not just a normal sheet of paper y'know. It's a whole ass test with answers. It's on you now, and for your kind information, I do not have all day, I have to go also so please hurry."

"I can buy 30 plushies for 60 dollars.." Hyuka muttered, Taehyun nodding along with him, frowning.

"What should we do?" Jihoon asked.

"How about we buy one copy only and click a picture then forward it to others?" Junkyu said, thoughtfully.

"Oh yes we can do that!" Taehyun nodded along with his best friend. As for the rest of the class they were still reluctant, saying that they can just study. This means it was only four of them were buying it. They were surely rich but they were still greedy when it comes to money. How can they just spend so much amount on something worthless? The four of them divided the money between themselves, each paying 15$.

"What's your name?" Taehyun asked the senior, handing him the collected money.

"Ben." Beomgyu smiled at the younger cutely, who turned away from him trying to hide his red ears. Beomgyu gave them the paper, and Taehyun immediately clicked a picture forwarding it to the other three.

The classmates who were before doubting the senior were now also suddenly interested in the paper. Beomgyu smirked in delight passing some more papers and receiving a bunch of money. He was sure he can pay all his expenses for the month ahead with this big amount of money.

+×+

It was D-Day. The day of the test. All the students were more than sure that they will ace the test as the whole day they just memorized the question sheet that they bought from the senior. The bell rang indicating that it was the start of class.

Taehyun passed a reassuring nod to Kai, who returned the gesture taking his seat at the other corner. The professor, after checking the tables in case of any hidden object, passed the papers to the students.

Few seconds, a series of gasps and 'what's erupt in the class creating a whole chaos. Taehyun's heartbeat increased its pace as he skim through the paper. He knew nothing. Absolutely nothing. Because all he studied was the answer sheet given by Beomgyu while this paper was a whole different thing. Not even a single question from the paper was same as the one he bought. His sweaty fists clenched in anger and frustration. His parents are going to murder him. He knew how much they despised him for failing in subjects, that also failing in his major subjects.

He wanted to cry. Curse out loud to that senior who fooled him, and don't worry he really will, just let this black hour end. Taking deep breaths, Taehyun raised his head with watery eyes- don't call him a crybaby, he is just scared of his Parents okay!- he scanned his surroundings only to find all students with the same distressed expressions as him.

With the worst feeling ever, slowly and painfully the test ended and the professor collected their sheets with a disappointed face. The man was shocked at how the whole class together didn't study a single thing. Even the class topper himself was bawling his eyes out as he was also one of the victims of Beomgyu.

Taehyun grabbed his bag, stormed out of the class, and made his way to the upper floor. He banged on the door of class 3-4, one of the students instantly opening it.