▶︎ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs' ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Start from the beginning

Not long after that Crowley came again and gave me a uniform and a schedule for Yuu because he's going to work as a janitor.

And Yuu managed to persuade Crowley to let the cat stay. Pretty impressive I should say.

Crowley bid us a 'good night' and left us again, leaving the door open.

"I'll close the door. Can you prepare a simple 'bed' for us to sleep for the night?" Yuu asked.

"Of course. I think I saw a blanket or two. We can use them on the sofa and sleep there" I replied as I walked to the second floor once again.

"Thanks Boboiboy!"

"No problem!"

I prepared the bed and we both fell asleep peacefully that night.

•

"Boboiboy, wake up, it's your first day of school" Yuu's gentle voice ringed in my ears.

"It's time already?? I'm still tired..." I mumbled.

"I know you are, I prepared a toast and a cup of tea, they're on the table"

"Thanks Yuu"

"No problem, now let's go!"

I quickly finish my toast and tea before joining Yuu and Grim on our way to the main building. Unfortunately, I have to leave Yuu and Grim since they're not a student like me but more of a janitor.

"I suppose I should help them when I have the time..." I muttered to myself.

I spaced off for a bit and I bumped into someone who's much MORE taller than me.

"Oh? It's Axolotl-chan!" the tall boy said in a gleeful manner.

"A-Axolotl..? No, my name is Boboiboy"

"Meh, I like Axolotl-chan better, don't you think Jade?"

"Well, I have to agree with you, Axolotl does sound nice"

Seeing the two boys in front of me have similar faces, I'm assuming they're twins.

"Um..excuse me, may I know your name..?" I asked shyly.

"I'm Jade Leech, and this is my twin brother Floyd Leech"

"Nice to meet ya!"

"Nice to meet you too"

Apparently, it's not too hard to differentiate between Jade and Floyd. Jade has the long streak of dark-gray hair framing his left side while Floyd has it on his right side.

Not to mention, I found Jade was much more soft spoken than Floyd.

"You're a first year aren't you? Let us lead you to your class" Jade offered.

"Oh, but what about you two?" I asked.

"We'll be fine Axolotl-chan~ We know our way around here!" Floyd took my hand and began to drag me with ease.

"Let's just say it's a job for a second year like us" Jade added.

To be honest, I have no problem with this. But it's just the fact that now I'm in the center of attention because I kind of get squished between the two males...hehehe...help--

owladdixt

owladdixt