Bind (Sean/White)

"Mix the flour with the coconut and enough egg white to bind them." Black read out loud.

"What the fuck is this?" He cursed, sending a glare to Sean, who was handing him chocolate chips instead of coconut.

"White doesn't like coconut," Sean stated firmly.

"White loves coconut more than chocolate," Black growled, abandoning the bowl with the flour and facing his worst enemy. 

"White loves chocolate more." Sean's eyebrow raised, challenging his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

"You think I don't know my own brother?"  Black snapped, taking a few steps towards Sean.

"I am saying I know him better," Sean smirked, putting the pack with chocolate chips on the kitchen counter. They were about to decide who was right when the door opened, revealing tired, White. 

"What are you two doing?" He asked as he dragged himself to the small cooking area. His kitchen counter was a mess, full of flour and eggs. 

"Baking you a cake?" Sean tried to sound nonchalant but failed miserably. 

"You two are making a cake for me?" White repeats, eying his boyfriend and brother. He spotted coconut powder and chocolate chips lying on the counter and smiled. 

"I like them both equally. You can mix them for me, right?" He asked, kissing both men on their cheeks before retiring to the bedroom, leaving them to deal with whatever they were doing before. 

And if White woke up two hours later to the alluring smell of freshly baked cake, he gladly overlooked the absolute disaster in his kitchen.