Liu Qingqing blinked her big watery eyes as she spoke, looking really pitiful.

  If Chai Shaoqing hadn't been in the monitoring room watching this "weak and helpless" girl kill a boy who had been trained since childhood in less than a minute, he might really feel that the little girl in front of him is weak, and might He severely reprimanded his good brother for his cruelty.

  But that's not the case, what are you pretending to be pitiful and helpless, you are a big boss!

  Chai Shaoqing simply didn't know what expression to use to face her.

  "Of course, this is a good job, don't let the teacher and classmates down!"

  Hao Chuan was expressionless, and it seemed that he was not confused.

  Oh, okay!

  Then Liu Qingqing rushed forward and raised her little pink fist.

  Chai Shaoqing was full of interest. He didn't know what kind of moves Liu Qingqing would use. The students under him also widened their eyes, wanting to see how strong Liu Qingqing is?

  Then they saw Liu Qingqing raised her small powder fist and sent it in front of the teacher, then slipped on the sole of her foot and fell down.

  what happened?

  Hey, even if you don't want to fight, don't use this method to perfunctory! You don't see if your acting skills are too bad. You need to slow down when you fall, are you serious?

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 12 Stripping Daddy's Vest Off In the

  end, Liu Qingqing suspended training on the grounds that she sprained her foot, and then went to rest. A group of teachers and students were left with big eyes and small eyes, and two teachers who knew the truth had bulging veins.

  In this way, Liu Qingqing successfully avoided training for a week, and then it was time to rest.

  The school's management was not strict, and it was still a 5+2 model. Liu Qingqing, who was going home for the first time on vacation, couldn't wait.

  Hehehe, I must give Xi Chen a surprise when I go back.

  Liu Qingqing thought to herself.

  When she ran all the way to the small broken house, she opened the door and found that Xi Chen was holding a screwdriver in front of a small robot that was more than half assembled.

  From this posture, Liu Qingqing could tell at a glance that this robot was made by Xi Chen.

  Wow, it turns out that Xi Chen's father is also a hidden boss! It seems that the time she stayed at home for so long affected Xi Chen's father's performance!

  The door was opened suddenly, and when Xi Chen looked up, there was a smiling face.

  what! How did he forget that school has holidays? It was really incompetent of him to let his good girl go home alone like this.

  Suddenly, Xi Chen finally realized that it was over, the big guy in front of him couldn't hide anymore.

  He just wanted to say that this thing was picked up, but before he could say it, the robot's eyes lit up and bent into waves.

  "Hi, hello, are you the little master? I am a fourth-generation combat robot installed by the master. I don't have a name yet."

  Xi Chen slapped his forehead hard. If he had known this, he shouldn't have put it down first The upper body and the energy source are put on, now it's all right, all of them are exposed at once,