Bhaiya, Bhabhi

Abhi got Neil and Aarohi home much to the displeasure of Akshara but both respected each other's decision.

Maa, Neil did you see how Akshara left when I entered this house. She is not happy with this decision of yours Maa.

Aarohi calm down. Give bhabhi some time, she will be fine.

Maa, Neil doesn't understand. He is very naive. You saw how Abhimanyu left after Akshara even though he was the one who asked us to come back.

Aarohi, Manjari won't listen to you. I have tried to make her understand this but she doesn't. She can't see anything beyond Abhimanyu.

Sorry Maa but you are mistaken, it's not chachi who can't see anything beyond Abhimanyu but it's Abhimanyu who considers chachi her world and Chachi let me tell you this, you are taking an undue advantage of that thing.

I know Manjari, I haven't been a good husband and obviously not a good father but whatever Shefali said is 100% right. You have taken Abhimanyu for granted.

Abhimanyu and Akshara are coming downstairs when Abhimanyu abruptly stops hearing Shefali's words. Akshara holds his hand tightly letting him know that she is with him and they move down the stairs with their hands intertwined.

Enough, sir. You said what you had to say and maa heard it as well, now nobody will say a word to maa. I hope I am clear.

See Abhimanyu and Akshara I know we....

Stop it. Not a word Aarohi.

Akshu..

Maa let me please complete. Aarohi I know you never respected Abhi when he was just my husband. You also didn't respect me as your elder sister but that relation just died yesterday when my bade papa disowned you as his daughter.

Akshara why are you starting that topic again. See Neil didn't I tell you she isn't happy with me staying here.

Aarohi stop bringing Neil in between every time. Also I am not done yet. Let me finish and if Neil thinks I am wrong I will happily take my words back.

Fine say it.

Aarohi so I was saying since Bade papa disowned you so I am no longer your sister and neither is Abhi your sister's husband. We both have only one relation with you which is Abhi is your husband's elder brother and I am your husband's sister in law. So by this relation you should call Abhi and me, bhaiya and bhabhi just like Neil does.

I have always called you Akshara. What nonsense is this?

Akshara is right. Aarohi is the youngest daughter in law of this house and just like Abhimanyu and Akshara call me and Parth bhaiya and bhabhi, Aarohi should too. I don't think there is anything wrong in that and I guess everyone agrees with this.

Aarohi, Akshu is right. She is elder to you whether as your sister or as your sister in law.

Yes maa. I agree to whatever Bhabhi said and I don't think Aarohi also has any problem. Right Aarohi?

Fine.

Great. I hope I never again hear my or Abhi's name from your mouth.