It's Ok Abhi

After the Havan for Neil is done Abhimanyu is heading towards his room when he spots Akshara in the kitchen folding hands in front of Parth. He gets curious  and proceeds towards the kitchen.

Thankyou so much Parth bhai. Agar aap maa ko nahi bulate to wo kabhi nai aati havan main ye soch k ki ye havan Maine karaya hai.

There is no need to thank me. I did what I thought was good for this family.

But still thanks bhai. You atleast talked to me when no one else is even ready to listen to me.

Akshara can I say something to you as a brother.

Sure bhai why are you asking

I know everybody in this family thinks I am useless and I know nothing but let me tell you one thing, I have had my fair share of experiences in life and I know how to recognize a person and about you, I know you would never do something that would hurt your Abhi or his family. So I know there is some confusion. Why don't you talk to Abhimanyu or show him some proof.

Bhaiya what proof can I show to him. He is hurt and he doesn't want to listen to me.

If you need any help I am with you.

Thankyou so much Bhaiya.

Abhimanyu leaves the house and whatever Parth said is constantly ringing in his mind.

Proof, proof, proof

Yes CCTV footage. Now I will know everything, thinks Abhimanyu.

He heads to the CCTV room and asks for the Founder's Day footage of the genetic research room. The footage starts playing and he sees Akshara entering the room. He closes his eyes in anger and is about to leave the room when he hears something.

I am so sorry Dr. Abhimanyu, when you asked me who collected the reports I told you Akshara mam did but as per the footage she hasn't even seen the reports.

Abhimanyu turns back shocked and rewinds the  footage and sees his Akshu left without even looking at the reports. He is delighted that she kept her promise and didn't meddle with the family affairs. He happily heads home to talk to Akshu. He sees Akshu lying down on the couch thinking something. He sits near her and holds her hand.

Akshu I am sorry I blamed you for something you didn't do. I didn't talk to you properly since all this mess. I now know you didn't do anything. I saw the footage you never took the file. Please tell me what actually happened that day.

What should I say now? You got your proof. You saw the footage what else can I say. I never thought my Abhi would need some proof for just hearing my side of the story let alone trust me. It’s ok Abhi. My life has always been like that. I have never been trusted, as Aarohi’s words have been final and no one asks Akshara what her story is. So I am used it. I thought post marriage my life might change, my Abhi is with me but I was wrong, guess some things never change. I still love you the most. This doesn't change my feelings for you and kisses his cheek leaving a guilty Abhi behind.