Again comes our main villan

A month later Emma got her memory back, everything was once again like the calm river before Sarah started just 3 years ago. Emma's life was too perfect to the fact she got suspicious, prom was coming up all allergies noted, knowing her horrific life for the past 2 months Emma went to Amelia for advice.
"Hey girlie!" Emma says joy in her eyes
"Ayo! You scared me!" Amelia shouts
Emma just chuckles thinking nothing will actually go wrong for a change. Instead she thought of the positive stuff, she played the bass in the school band, her best friend is perfect, Sarah is still suspended, prom is coming up so many more thoughts [which we're positive] filled the clear mind of Emma Bueno. The wild bell rung wiped the clam clear, chilled out mind of Emma's for a very,very,very boring mathematics class. They were doing algebra to be honest Emma hated algebra ; the girl was forced to do it then the intercom came on.
"SARAH HEART IS GOING TO BE UNSUSPENDED TOMMOROW MORNING!" The Intercom called out then the bell rung.
For gods sake couldn't poor Emma get a break one of the good things crossed out.

The cross filled the small black box, feeling like a piece of poop on a shoe Emma just sat drawing herself as a warrior saving the others with Sarah being the enemy

The cross filled the small black box, feeling like a piece of poop on a shoe Emma just sat drawing herself as a warrior saving the others with Sarah being the enemy. The next day, Emma did not want to go to school [for obvious reasons] but she was forced since her attendance was horrid. Little did she know things were gonna go horribly wrong...