Chapter 8

[At the meeting]

Sirzechs: He should be here any minute.

Michael: Who?

Y/n: Me.

Y/n walks in and everyone  besides the devils (minus Vali, who is confused.) Look shocked.

Azazel: Oh this just keeps getting better.

Michael: Hello again, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, whatever. Let's just get this over with.

Vali: Who's he?

Azazel: His name is Y/n. A while ago we found out that God was still alive, and that the one who died was merely his clone. God also told us that this man right here, is the real creator of well... Everything.

Vali: Then that must mean he's strong.

Azazel: I know what you're thinking. Don't. He can kill you before you can even blink.

Sirzechs: Anyways. Let's begin.

They then go on to talk about why they want peace. Issei, being the degenerate he is, claimed he wants it because if there isn't any peace, he can have Rias or something like that. Y/n mainly ignored what they were saying. They then turned to him.

Azazel: What about you, God. Do you agree to peace between the factions.

Before Y/n could speak.

Irina: What faction is he part of anyways?

Michael: That's a good question.

Sirzechs: I would like to know too. Are you with us, or them?

Y /n rolls his eyes.

Y/n: Neither. And my answer is Yes. I agree to peace.

Azazel: Well I guess that settles it-

Azazel is cut off by some shit happening.  That shit being the fact that time seemed to stop, which catches Y/n's attention.

Y/n: What's happened?

Sirzechs: That would be my sisters bishop. One of his sacred gear abilities, Forbidden valor view, gives him the ability to stop time anywhere in his line of sight.

Y/n: And where is he?

Rias: He's in our club building.

Y/n disappears and they look shocked again.

Issei: I thought you needed a magic circle to teleport.

Azazel: Seems he can do it without one.

[With Y/n]

Y/n a little ways from where Koneko and Gasper and located. He marches toward them and on the way is stopped by 4 magicians.

One attacks but Y/n backhands her in the face. The force breaks her jaw and sends her through the wall. Another tries it but Y/n uses telekinesis to rip her entire rib cage out through her body. She screams in pain and falls to the ground. The last two look terrified.

Y/n: You can leave if you want.

The two look at each other before leaving.

Y/n: Smart.

Y/n kicks open the door to see Koneko and Gasper hanging upside down.

The magicians there try to double team Y/n but he just alt deletes their souls. He then frees the Neko and vampire. Admittedly, they are shocked to see the one who killed them also be the ones who save them.