And she is not only an ordinary supernatural being, but also the most unimaginable supernatural being.

  She climbed to the top step by step by herself, and with her super strength and intoxicating beauty, everyone was crazy about her.

  Everywhere I went was filled with screams and shouts.

  Hmm... who made her so attractive.

  ヽ(*з*)

  But she is really tired, with endless fights, people around her who have to be wary at all times, and... hard to swallow food.

  Well now, I can finally be free.

  Liu Qingqing finally lost consciousness.

  "The weather is so sunny today, the scenery is beautiful everywhere, and the birds are busy..." [Note]

  Xi Chen came to the garbage dump humming.

  "There is half a bottle of nutrient solution left, hey, it's beautiful."

  This was a great start, and Xi Chen almost wanted to applaud his good luck.

  "Here's an apple core."

  Xi Chen ate it in one bite without even thinking about it.

  "Well, it tastes good, as expected of natural food, no wonder those rich people love natural food."

  "Here's a mutant mouse, tsk, it's useless."

  Xi Chen casually threw it away.

  "Here's a...huh? Is this person still alive?"

  He walked over and kicked the man's calf with his toe.

  Well, it seems that it is not working.

  Xi Chen thought in his heart.

  Just as he was about to leave, he saw the people on the ground move.

  "I'm going, is this a fake corpse?"

  He squatted down and tried the breath of the man on the ground.

  "It's really angry. Forget it, who made me kind."

  Seeing the little girl's thin body, he felt compassion for a moment.

  With that said, he led the man home.

  The so-called home is actually a simple hut, which only has a bed, a cabinet, and some messy things that Xi Chen picked up from the garbage dump.

  He dabbed the face of the still unconscious man casually with a rag.

  The action is not gentle at all.

  Liu Qingqing was awakened by this rough action.

  "Hiss—don't move, it hurts."

  The first thing Liu Qingqing did when she woke up was to stop Xi Chen's hand.

  It hurts!

  Seeing that Liu Qingqing had woken up, Xi Chen was unwilling to continue serving this little girl whom he had never met before.

  "Little girl, where are you from, go back quickly."

  As he spoke, he was about to pull her out of his bed.

  "Hey. Wait...wait.

  Ah—" Liu Qingqing just woke up, and she was about to cry in pain from the memory that was suddenly stuffed into her head.