"Good morning birthday boy" I whispered kissing his cheek. "Morning Love" he smiled as he went to sit up agains the headboard his eyes landing on the tray "OOO you made breakfast, what a lovely surprise" he said with a big smile winking at me.

"Yeah I did" I said proudly either way and he smiled fondly at my excitement as I told him everything I made. He held his arms open in a hug so I crawled further onto the bed and into his arms as he hugged me and whispered a thank you.

We ate breakfast in bed together while lost in mindless conversations, I had opened the curtains the morning light shining in. I had also given him my second gift which was a new book filled with poetry seeing as we finished our last one while on holiday.

I hadn't noticed earlier in the kitchen, too busy with pushing Timothee out of the room, but there were hickey's blooming in his neck. I'm beginning to think it's our trademark.

We had a relaxing day together, after breakfast we got showered and dressed and went on a walk through the city enjoying the snow that was still there. Our gloved hands were intertwined between us, scarf wrapped around my neck and a baker boy cap on my head. Timtohee had a beanie over his hair a few curls peaking out framing his face, both our cheeks and nose rosy from the cold, our breath clouding in the sky.

As we entered the park we noticed some paparazzi following us, I was sad that we couldn't just enjoy this afternoon together without the world knowing everything. Timothee's smile faltered as he noticed them his back suddenly straightening out from his hunched over position to be closer to me.

Normally Timmy was really good with paparazzi, but even he gets tired of them at times.

I had to fight back a frown at that. "Hey" I whispered tugging on his hand, he looked down at me knowing I had seen them too. "It's just you and me okay?" I whispered kissing his cheek. He smiled at me before cupping my cheeks in both hands and pressing a firm kiss to my lips whispering a thank you as he pulled back.

"Don't act different now that they are there, for instance what would you have done if they weren't there right now?" I asked as we fell quiet. "This" he mumbled letting my hand go and crouching down, as I realised what he was doing it was already to late for me to turn away as I was hit by a snowball. "TIMMY!" I shrieked as he laughed. I let out a huff collecting snow of myself and timothee started running while laughing loudly. I ran after him, snow in hand and threw it with as much force as I could manage, unlike last time I hit him fully on the back now instead of missing him completely.

I giggled as we both collected snow in our hands running around the park and throwing them at another as our laughs echoed through the trees paparazzi's long forgotten.

I threw a snowball right as timothee turned around hitting him square in the face. I let out a gasp my hands moving up to cover my mouth as Timothee wiped at his face, he glared at me as I bursted out in laughter doubling over at the expression on his face.

He ran over grabbing me up and throwing me over his shoulder as I let out a surprised squeal. "Sorry Timmy" I wheezed out not knowing where he was taking me. Suddenly I was – carefully- dropped back into a thick pile of snow, sinking into it a bit as Timothee smirked as he showed some snow up my hoodie making me let out a highpitched shriek at the cold only making him laugh more as I moved around trying to get rid of it.

"That's mean!" I grunted sitting up and pushing him back making him fall down from his crouching positing now laying back in the snow while laughing. I looked down at him his was scrunched up as he hollered out a laugh. Some snow collecting around the rim of his beanie and in the curls that slipped out from underneath.

He was an angel and the devil all at the same time.

I shook my head in disbelief as his laughter calmed down a bit "sorry but you should've seen your face Love" he said between soft giggles. I let out a huff and went to stand up holding out my hand to help him up.

I should've known, I mean I'm getting pretty good at predicting his actions, yet I was still surprised when he took my hand and pulled me onto him instead of pulling himself up.

An 'oof" sound left my lips as I collided with him. "I love you" he said and booped my nose with his pointer finger. "I love you too" I said back and he leaned up to kiss me but I pulled back after just a peck "paparazzi" I mumbled "and I don't care" he mumbled back in the same tone grabbing the back of my head pulling me back towards him and I let it happen as he kissed me again.

I kissed him back pushing away the thoughts of the camera's on us from a distance. I couldn't see them but I knew they were there. I shouldn't care, I love Timothee and Timtohee loves me, our friends and family know, and we are both adults we shouldn't have to be scared of the camera's, after all Sarah and Jessica would probably praise us for this action still not knowing it had turned real, though I bet they had their suspicions already.

We slowly pulled apart looking at one another as his thumb stroked my cheek. "Thank you, for making me feel real".

We had dinner together after changing into dry clothes before we made our way to the club Timothee's friends and I had rented out for him for his birthday, Norah Lauren and pauline would also be there.

Timothee didn't know his friends had done this, he just trusted me as I said we should go out for some drinks to celebrate his birthday. He had protested at first being content with just staying home knowing I'm not the biggest fan of clubs, I told him it was not a problem when I was with him, which really it wasn't because I knew with him I was safe.

And so we had his driver drop us off at the club, the doors were closed and there were body guards outside who immediately nodded at us and opened the doors. We stepped into the small hallway and Timothee looked a bit confused at the lack of music as he dropped off our coats.

I went to stand infront of him with a smile "can you lean down?"I asked him and he did without any questions why. I moved my hand away from my back revealing a blind fold and his eyebrow quirked up. "Kinky" he joked making me blush as I didn't say anything and he allowed me to put it on me, completely trusting me which made my heart race.

I grabbed his hands in mine and led him into the club where all his friends were gathered in silence. People moved out of the way to let me lead Timothee into the middle of the room.

I looked around me holding my thumbs up in question receiving multiple thumbs back and so I removed the blindfold Everyone yelling out happy birthday! As soon as TImothee was able to see again.

He looked around with wide eyes filled with surprise, a big grin on his lips. "You did this?" He asked me I shrugged "had some help" I nodded over my shoulder where his best friends and pauline were standing.

They came over and hugged him congratulating him again and he thanked them. Timothee made his way around the club thanking people as music started to fill the space and I found myself In conversation with pauline and some of Timothee's friends.

Timothee was laughing loudly as he spoke with Pete and two other people, I smiled at the sight of him being so happy. He caught my gaze and send me a bright smile mouthing 'I love you'.

——-

@chalametupdatez

LOOK HOW CUTE THESE PAP PICTURES OF ANDY AND TIMMY ARE<3 CUTEST COUPLE OUT THERE ISTG

XX admin 3

———

Just can't let go of the winter chapters yet, this book just screams autumn and winter vibes, though I do have very cute summer chapters planned to make up for the bad things I'm gonna do whoops