Birthday boy

Valentine - Laufey
I've rejected affection for years and years
Now I have it and damn it it's kind of weird
He tells me I'm pretty
Don't know how to respond
I tell him he's pretty too
Can I say that? I have no clue

With every passing moment I surprise myself
I'm scared of flies
I'm scared of guys
Someone please help
Cus I think I've fallen in love this time
I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine

What if he's the last one I kiss?
What if he's the only one I'll ever miss?
Maybe I should run, I'm only 21
I don't even know who I want to become
I've lost all control of my heartbeat now
Got caught in a romance with him somehow
I still feel the shock though every bone
When I ear an "I love you" cus now I've got someone to lose

The first one to ever like me back
I'm seconds away from a heart attack
How the hell did I fall in love this time?
And honestly I cant believe I get to call you mine.

I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine

You can't tell me this song is not perfect for Andy and Timmy

Andy's POV
Norah was right when she told me it would be a gift we would both remember. It was hard to forget last night, especially not with the bruises covering us both.

I used to hate bruises, growing up I was always clumsy – I still am I never really grew out of that- so I always ended up with random bruises everywhere.

But these bruises, they aren't random, I see them more as marks then bruises, to mark the path Timothee traveled last night, cheesy I know.

I had woken up before Timothee as planned. I managed to sneak out of his arms and quickly threw on the first things I could find so I wouldn't risk waking him up, which was a pair of his boxers front the laundry basket with clean clothes and his shirt from last night.

I put on some soft music knowing timothee wouldn't be able to hear all the way in the bedroom and got started on making him breakfast, well lunch more like seeing as it was already past afternoon, luckily we didn't have anything planned until tonight.

As I was baking some eggs Timtohee walked into the room wearing only his plaid pyjama pants. He got up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my shoulder. I leaned back against him before I realised and immediately turned off the stove putting down my spatula and turning around in his arms putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Get your ass back in bed" I ordered and he smirked "thought we could at least have a break after last nights shenanigans" he joked and I rolled my eyes as I started pushing him out of the kitchen.

"I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, so kindly get your perky ass back into bed and pretend to sleep and act surprised when I come in with a tray full off food, understood? Understood. Good, bye bye now" at the end of my rant we were already halfway through the hallway.

I quickly pecked his lips before letting him go and walking back into the livingroom hearing him let out a soft chuckle behind me.

I quickly finished up everything placing it on a tray along with a can of fresh orange juice and two glasses. I was chanting a whispered mantra of "please don't fall please don't fall" as I carefully and slowly walked over to our bedroom with the tray.

Timothee the caring gentleman he is had left the bedroom door slightly ajar so I could push it open with my foot.

He was indeed laying in bed quickly closing his eyes as I walked in. I carefully sat on the bed putting the tray next to him and "woke" him up.