♬ Chapter 8 ♬

Start from the beginning

Lisa : tell me who send you and why?? *coldly*

*He didn't said anything so she tightened her grip on his hair, as he groaned in pain*

Lisa : tell me unless you wanna die

*He didn't said anything but before she could do something else....*

*They saw 4 black cars coming in their direction. Then few men and women came out of the cars. Lisa looked towards them and spoke*

Lisa : what a perfect timing right? *coldly*

*They all looked down with fear and guilty knowing they fucked up*

Lisa : screw your guilty faces and take these bastards to my mansion and clear this mess before anyone else see's it and you..*pointing towards 2 guys* take these shopping bags to the mansion too.

*BTS as so many questions in their mind but as they were about to ask lisa but mark sighed them not to. They understood and kept quiet. So they reached the mansion with the whole drive being quiet*

*As soon as they went inside the butler figured out that something had happened. So he told the maids to go and bring glasses of cold water on the and come back quietly and quickly. They all sat on the couch and drank the water. Soon all the men and women from 4 cars came along with the assassin's..*

??? : Queen we interrogated them the whole way but seems that they are all mute
Lisa : take them to the basement and kill them. They already saw me but Jennie and rose stay here
Mark : you too stay taemin

*The rest of the gang went out with assassin's to kill them*

*Lisa stood up from the couch along with mark*

Lisa : you all know I don't like wasting my time so come straight to the point.*coldly*
Taemin : someone seems to find out the location of you guys so they tried to kill you all.
Jennie : they don't know about you Queen they just came after the boy's
Rose : as soon as we found out about the attack we came with the backup but....*the 3 looked down* we were late
Lisa : you couldn't have called anyone of us to inform about the danger??! *angrily*
Taemin : i-in a hur-hurry we fo-forgot about that...

Lisa : wow what a good reason..*dramatic clap* even then you all were late. By the time you all reached everything was finished and if today something happened to my brother's or got7 I would have ripped you all apart...*she rubbed her temple and sat in the couch*
Rose : Q-queen we also found s-something
Mark : spill the beans
Jennie : they must be Marco's man. He is the only one who uses mute or deaf people who are illiterate so they can't spill the truth
Jinyoung : the third powerful mafia??

*They nodded. Lisa and mark suddenly smirked after remembering something*

Mark : I think our plan worked. We found him
Taemin : *realizing something* so boss what you did two month's ago was all an act to find Marco??
Lisa : yes and now Marco will experience what hell feels like...*fiery eyes*

*A satisfied smirked formed on her lips along with got7*

*A tear dropped from her eye unknowingly as soon as mark saw that he dismissed the three PAs ( chaejen were lisa's PA and taemin was Mark's PA as he always took the lead in lisa's absence so they found it necessary for him to have a PA too)*

Jackson : lisa cry it all out if you want *concerned*
Lisa : n-no I'm fine...*she quickly wipe her tears*
Jin : so my world wide beautiful sister is now gonna hide her tears from me

*As soon as he said that lisa couldn't control it anymore and she broke down into tears while tightly hugging jin. She loudly cried her heart out while jin and all BTS were caressing her. Got7 and Ye joon didn't interfere and only looked at lisa sadly cause she never releases her pain infront of them. This was the first time they saw lisa this broken. She was way more sad then they had expected and imagined her to be*

*After crying for half and hour lisa fell asleep in jin's embrace. So he carefully picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room. He laid her in her bed and covered her with duvet and quietly went out of her room. He then again went back to the living room*

Namjoon : well if you don't mind would you guys like to tell what was happening here a while ago and what happened to lisa in the past...
Mark : earlier I thought that I'll let lisa tell it to you all by herself but now seeing her actual condition I think you all should know. First Ye joon-ahh go to sleep it's already late....*he nodded and went away*

TO BE CONTINUED

♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter
♡ Follow me ✿
♡ Your author -

•••••••••••♡ 50+ vote, and 50+ comments for the next chapter♡ Follow me ✿♡ Your author -