♬ Chapter 8 ♬

Începe de la început

Lisa : so where do you think we should go??
Ye joon : the 5th Avenue that has every big and small brand shops. We all can choose and but whatever we want
Lisa : hmm....good idea then let's go!!

*They all got down the limo. Lisa told the driver to go home as it will take a lot of time to finish shopping. She will call him whenever they finish and the driver went away so they walked the streets of 5th Avenue to do shopping*

Taehyung : let's go to Gucci there it is

*Then they went inside and brought a bunch of clothes. At the cashier lisa didn't let her brother's pay as she said that they are a family and what is her's is also theirs*

Yugyeom : hyung's you should try Tommy Hilfiger too. They too have nice clothes

*They all nodded and went inside and bought a bunch of clothings, accessories and shoes. Lisa paid for that too*

*Then they all went to a restaurant with beautiful nighttime city view to have dinner as it was already evening 7:30 pm. After dinner lisa called the driver to come to the parking lot of the restaurant. They all finished their desserts and came to the parking lot to wait for their driver. They were standing there peacefully and talking about some random things when some men in black came out of nowhere. BTS saw them and assuming them to be their enemies, they stood in front of lisa, got7 and Ye joon to protect them*

Namjoon : don't be scared we will protect you just stay there

*Then those men started coming towards them while smirking so BTS started fighting them. It went on for some minutes and lisa, got7 and Ye joon were standing there and watching them carefully suddenly a man kicked jin hard on his stomach. Jin fell down and groaned in pain*

All : jin hyung/oppa/uncle

*As the others got a bit distracted those men took the chance and punched them too while someone slightly cut through jungkook's arm*

Jungkook : ackkkk!! *blood started oozing from his arm*
Everyone : kookie/jungkook/uncle!!

*Then those men started walking towards got7 with a smirk. Lisa was raging in anger*

Lisa : *to got7 except mark* help my brother's. Me and mark oppa will handle these bitches...*they nodded and went to help BTS*
BTS : *weakly* no.....lisa/noona they are strong...

*But she didn't listen to them. She took something out of her jacket and threw her scarf to Ye joon then mark and her too started walking towards them*

Ye joon : they choose the wrong person to mess with..*sigh*
Got7 (except mark) : we know right..... *they smirk*

*Meanwhile BTS where dumbstruck and also frightened that their sister will get hurt. But soon the fight started which fully blew their minds...*

(See the last scene where the girl is fighting in parking lot. The man beside Lisa is mark and the girl is Lisa)

*Everyone was now on the floor. BTS was looking at them amazed and at the same time admiring Lisa. She bend down and held on of the man's hair and made him look at her. Mark came and stood beside her she was about to say something but her limo arrived. As the driver (which was one of her guard) saw the scene he quickly came out*

Driver : what happened boss??
Lisa : stop with the shit and bring the first aid kit and help my brother's...*coldly*

*The driver nodded in fear as anger can be seen in lisa's eyes and quickly followed his boss command*