Star.

"There you go." Shooki said while tidying up after healing Star's leg. Star sniffled. "I can't believe she's gone.." Star cried, sitting down. She buried her head into their knees. "I know..Hey, lets get you changed." Vann said, nudging Kazu’s shoulder. "O-oh! That's right! I have a few old clothes I don't wanna wear anymore, you can have them." Kazu said. Ernesto was busy starting up the car. "Y'know Star, theres a clothing shop nearby. We can go there an-" Ernesto was cut off. "ANAKIN!!" Star stood up fast. "WE HAVE TO GET ANAKIN!!" He yelled. He began to panic. "Slow down, who?" Gray asked. "M-my brother!" Star yelled. "I have no idea if he's okay!!" She yelled again. "Okay, get changed then. When you're done, give me his address and we all will go and check on him." Ernesto said, reassuring Star. "Okay.." Star sniffled. Kazu handed the clothes to them and watched her leave the room. "Was there anyone else on the fairgrounds?" Kazu asked Vann. "Not anyone who's alive." Vann responded sadly. "It’s okay, maybe in a few weeks this'll all be over." Shooki chimed in. "One would hope so." Vann said.
A few minutes later, Star came out of the room he changed in, revealing that she took off the star hairclips and replaced them with Cat's hairclips. She was also now wearing 2 silver cross necklaces. The outfit Kazu gave her fit very well. It was a little big, because Kazu was tall, but otherwise it worked really well with Star. "You look great!!" Gray said, admiring Star's new outfit. "It definitely looks better on you than it looked on me." Star made a small smile and looked down. "Car's ready." Ernesto said. Here's his address, I wrote it down." Star said while handing him a piece of paper. "Oh! I know where that is! It's not too far, actually!" Vann said, peeping over their shoulders to look at the paper. "Let's go get him then." Ernesto said. They got in the small car and drove to Star's house, It was like a 5 minute drive. When they got there, Star barged into the house. It was silent for a few moments, and with that, a scream broke that silence. The group ran into the house to see Star holding someone. It was a brown haired boy. They helped Star carry the unconscious boy into the car. They all drove back to the fairgrounds, as it was now empty from the bots. A few hours later, the boy woke up. "Star?" He asked. "Anakin!! What happened?? Where's everyone else??" She yelled. "I was knocked out by some robot... the rest must’ve assumed I was dead and left me." Anakin said. He looked around and saw the group. He looked again, and again, and again. He seemed to be looking for something. "What's wrong?" Star asked. "Where’s Cat?" Anakin asked, now sitting up. The soft muttering in the group went silent. Star went quiet too. Anakin quickly realized this and shook his head. "No... no. You're lying." Anakin said. Star's face formed into a frown. She looked away. "You're fucking joking with me!" Anakin jumped up. Star began to sob. "I- *hic* thought she was behind me.." Star said, pointing to their leg. "I'm sorry.." She said through sobs. Anakin stopped yelling. "I can't believe this.. was it today?" Anakin asked. "It was." Ernesto said. "I- I need to be alone." Anakin teared up. He walked to the bathroom. The room was silent except for Star's soft sobs.