Chapter 1: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

Start from the beginning

“Elizabeth! Come here! We have a surprise for you!” My manager, Ann, yelled.

I groaned and went into the kitchen of my tour bus. Its not as great as the lads tour bus though. Its so...lonely.

I have no one to talk to except, Robert. He is my guitarist. He is like my best friend while we are on tour. We can talk about anything with each other. And to clear things up no I do not like him. Plus his is gay. But management doesn’t know.

“Yeah?” I said.

There was another girl standing next to Ann. She had bright red hair and was pretty tall.

“Hello. My name is Geo” She said. “Hey” I said.

“Geo is going to give you a makeover.” Ann said.

Oh hell to the no!

“A make over?” I said.

I do not need a makeover.

“You are starting a new tour, life so we are gonna make a new you!” She said.

“I don’t need a makeover. I am perfectly fine with my self” I said.

“You are getting a makeover and that is final!” She said.

Geez. Why is she so grumpy?

“Ugh! Fine.” I said.

Geo led me to the bathroom and that is where all the torture began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

“Done!” Geo said.

I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. My jaw dropped.

“What did you do to me?!” I yelled.

I had blonde hair that faded into a darkish red at the bottom. Geo made me change into these dark clothes which makes me look weird. Ann came in and smiled.

“You look amazing!” she said.

“I look horrible!” I said.

“Don’t be silly! Your new look is beautiful!” She said.

I rolled my eyes. I freakin hate her right now. I walked right past he and into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet where I keep my oreos but it was gone.

“ANN! WHERE ARE MY OREOS!” I yelled.

“I threw them away!” She said.

“WHAT?!” I yelled.

She came in.

“Why would you throw them away!” I said.

“Cuz. Oreos aren’t healthy for you” She said.

I rolled my eyes. I have been doing that quite lately since Ann has been around. I hate her so much.

“Thats the whole point why I go to the gym” I said crossing my arms.

She glared at me.

“You should be lucky I agreed to this job. WIthout me you would be here” She said then left.

Wrong you idiot. WIth Niall I wouldn’t be here. He’s the one that help me start my singing career. I grabbed my phone and got out of the tour bus. I’m currently in Australia right now but I have two days off. I put my hood on so that people won’t recognize me.

I can’t believe Ann changed me. She can changed the way I dress but no one takes away my oreos. No one. I just hope she won’t change the way I act. I definitely won’t be changing that.

I walked into an ice cream store and ordered for a cookies and cream ice cream. I payed for it and started eating it. I walked out of the store and started walking down the street. I got to a park and sat down on the street. I smiled.

This kinda reminds me of the time the lads and I went to the park when I agreed to being Niall's girlfriend. I can just imagine Harry chasing after Louis on the sand. Zayn drawing while Liam is posing. Then I could see Niall and I standing there. Just about to kiss but of course Louis ruined it. I smirked and smiled down at my feet.

I heard a few clicks in front of me. I squinted my eyes and saw that the pap found me.

“Crap” I mumbled.

I got up and started walking back to the tourbus. But the pap got in my way. They started taking pictures quickly. One of them pulled down my hood.

“New look, Liz?”

“What happened to the old you?”

“Why did you change?”

I put my hood up and ran for the tourbus. I took off my hoodie and threw it on the couch. I ran my hands through my hair angrily.

I took out my phone and logged onto twitter.

“I wish my life was the way it was before”

i pressed and sent and threw my phone on the couch. I laid down on floor and looked up the ceiling.

I hate this.

Niall’s P.O.V

“Niall. Get up” Harry said.

I groaned.

“NO” I said.

“You have to. You're gonna see Liz again someday” Zayn said.

“And what if I don’t “ I said sitting up.

“I promise you will” Louis said.

Yeah. Right.

“Woah...” Harry gasped.

“What?” I said getting out of bed.

He pointed to the computer screen.

We all crowded around it.

Woah....

“Is that...her?” I said.

Louis nodded shocked. Liz was on the screen but...she was different. She had blonde hair that faded into a dark red at the bottom and she was wearing all black. Not that she isn’t beautiful or anything but she’s just...not the Liz that left me before. I saw that Liz posted something on her twitter. "I wish my life was the way it was before" I need to find her.

I need to change her back to the Liz that I knew and fell in love with the day I saw her.