"I'm ready."

"Good. Give me your hands." She said. "Now close you eyes, you don't have to say anything aloud but just think through it."

"Okay."

"First think of what has cost you the most guilt, and forgive yourself for it."

"I can't do that."

"Yes you can Bonnie because it wasn't your fault. Let it all flow out of you. All the pain you feel. All the people you've felt like you let down, let it go because at the end of the day having balance within yourself is all that matters... and finally feel all the magic around you and bring it to you, let it become one with you."

"So how do you feel?" Cassandra said smiling.

"Good," Bonnie smiles. "I can feel the magic in the air and everywhere. How'd I do that?"

"Every witch can it's just a matter of whose strong enough to. You've put everyone else in your life before you and your happiness, your blockage was that. A witch is nothing but a fragment of nature, but it's up to the person to become one with nature. I must get going I have some other loose ends to tie up."

"Thank you Cassandra, I'll miss you."

"We might've had a rough start, but your intentions were always pure. If you ever need me just ask the universe for me... oh and I meant to give you this." She said making a grimoire appear. "It's a grimoire full of celestial magic, a lost magic I mentioned before. Keep it safe this book has the most powerful spells in existence."

"No I couldn't take that."

"But you can, I know you're capable enough be safe Bennett."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello Elena... and others."

"Ugg what do you want?" Elena said rudely.

"Well I was coming to say goodbye and some nice things but I suddenly can't think of any. Today's officially my last day-

"Yippee the devil is leaving."

"Anyway before I was interrupted this is goodbye so bye. Have a nice life Elena. Oh and I do believe there are some gifts for you on the kitchen counter for the birthdays I've missed."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright this is my last stop." She said opening the door.

"Where have you been all day darling?" Kol rushed to her with his arms crossed.

"Love the purple!" Rebekah said.

"Purple for royalty you know. Today has been a very busy day but there's a few things I need to tell all of you well the Mikaelson's at least."

"Must be very important love."

"Just sit down puppy."