Chapter 1: Darya Agriche

Y/n sighed as she stared into the mirror.
She touched her face. She has yet to get used to her unusual red eyes and hair that was black as night.

"Is there something the matter, lady Darya?" A maid spoke. Y/n held back a glare, not wanting to make the maid feel like she is afraid fault.

Y/n does not like the name that was given to her in this world. But her father in this world will get upset if he heard that his child that he named did not take the name he gave her. And when he is upset, he might kill her

And if Y/n is dead, then Roxanne and her mother will be sad. That is the last thing she wants.

So she only let's certain people call her by the name her first father gave her.

"Nothing." Y/n stood up and whistled.
Signaling a large white wolf to stand and follow besides her. Four other wolves following behind. But the white one was bigger then all the others.

The maid flinched when a few of the wolves growled at her.

At first, Y/n's father in this world did not accept her, but once she was able to gain power, show that she was indeed useful to the family.

Her father and many others began to cherish her. Love her.

"Y/n!" A voice shouted.

Y/n looked behind her and saw her older half brother, Jeremy.

The four wolves parted ways for the male to pass through, the white wolf staying by Y/n's side.

Jeremy hugged Y/n and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"I missed you so much! I haven't seen you around lately." Jeremy said as he pulled away and cupped his baby sisters face. The two are only 2 years apart. And are more closer then some of their siblings.

"Sorry brother, my classes got me busy. But I missed you as well." Y/n said as she smiled sweetly.

"I was going to Roxie, you?"

"Oh? I was too." Y/n said. She took his hand into her's
"Can we go together?"

Now how can he say no to his little sister who asked so cutely?

"Of course!"

"Roxie!"

"Sister."

The two, along with the wolves behind them and the white one next to Y/n, walked into the room where their sister was.

"Y/n, Jeremy." Roxanne spoke as she gave the two a small smile.

Y/n instantly went to one of the couches and started eating the sweets Roxanne already had prepared for Y/n.

Jeremy and Roxanne were speaking of a prisoner that their father had caught. Saying how he might be special due to them not allowed to see the prisoner.

"Come now~ we must go to the feast. Father is expecting us." Roxanne spoke as she took a piece of Y/n's black hair.

"Oh right. . . The banquet." Y/n mumbled. Jeremy offered his hand and she took it.

Only the white Wolfe followed this time. The other four being left behind.

Y/n had gained these wolves after killing off an assassin that was going for her mother. Y/n doesn't usually get her hands dirty, but when it is needed, she will.

Roxanne took her seat, Jeremy took his across from Roxanne.

Y/n took her seat at next to Jeremy.

"Welcome. I would like to congratulate my children for their success this past month." Lant Agriche, their father spoke with a smug look on his face.