Trouble the rescue.

Start from the beginning

*BANG!*

All of the members looked at where the noise came from; only to be met with the dense, fogged up forest.

Tzuyu looks around anxiously as she tries to contact Jeongyeon through telepathy, but she didn't get an answer.

She was more worried.

"Eonnies.. Jeongyeon eonnie isn't answering.." Tzuyu informs, earning silence from the other members.

"They're literally fighting, Jeongyeon's habit is to not tell you telepathically, when fighting." Nayeon says once she walks near the camp once again.

They all looked at each other, their arguments were now forgotten, their minds were in either saving Jeongyeon.. or you.

They all ran towards the source of noise, swiftly and quietly, the crumple of each leaf the they stepped in made it more worse for them.

"The suspense is killing me." Sana comments, earning a stifled chuckle from a member, they all continue to sprint towards the dense forest.

Once they went far enough; they all heard grunts and groans of pain.

They all stopped and looked at each other, then quickly investigates.

They all crouched down when they saw two females, fighting other people.

They all widened their eyes as they saw Jeongyeon who's currently fighting for her dear life, and Y/N who's trying to be as calm as possible.

"Shouldn't Jeongyeon use her powers? And use magic? What's up?" Sana asks, confused; they all know that Jeongyeon is capable of beating more than 100 people, who have experience with magic at once due to her powers, but some of her members noticed something was a miss.

"She's with Y/N, she can't use her powers or it will make Y/N be more wary of her." Mina says, while inspecting the duo, who's currently beating up a random male; punching and kicking them in their stomach and face.

"Then how do we enter the field? The night is ending, I could see the moon descend down." Dahyun asks, while pointing out the time; it was true, the moon is slowly descending out of its place, and the sun was no where to be seen yet.

"If we show up now, we can hurriedly finish the fight; however.."

The all looked at Jihyo who stopped in the middle of her sentence with a confused but expectant look.

"I really want to punish the person who did this." Jihyo continues while looking around; she stopped though when she sees a male standing near a tree, his face had a crazed smile, he was muttering something, and doing weird gestures.

"And it seems like I found him."

They all looked at Jihyo; her right hand was raised, indicating that she was about to give orders.

"Go."

                                                      You

I could see that Ryujin was beginning to be exhausted, I could see her eyes filled with panic, as she dodged a punch from an opposing member.

'I'll teleport her to their camp and..-'

Someone was running towards my direction snapping me out of my trance, I widened my eyes as I was elbowed towards my stomach, sending me a few meters back and making me cough widly.

I held my stomach while slowly calming my nerves down; I could hear them cheering, due to the fact that someone actually elbowed me.

'I'll let them.. kill me.' I said to myself as I took a glance at Ryujin, who's blocking someone's fist and looking at me with eyes filled with worry.

*ROAR!*

A massive sound was heard throughout the area, as the members stopped what they were doing and suddenly disappeared, making Ryujin fall to her butt and me confused.

We all looked at the person who started this; with confusion. I walked near Ryujin and grabbed her by the shoulder, to ensure that if something bad happens I could at least teleport her away from the danger quickly.

Chan-yeol looks at us both and walks in front of the group, he still has that eerie smile of his as he points at us while saying;

"Beast's feast."

Suddenly two circles glowed behind them, it was above them as well; then, there was a silhouette, something that is massive, its dark fur and golden eyes highlighted its shape, I widened my eyes at the sight as I slowly gripped Ryujin's shoulder tightly.

"You see, since.. we have the rings to not kill us, we made sure that we make it more painful for you, Y/N." Chan-yeol explains, while the beast roars, making him laugh in pure joy.

The beast roars, as we both prepare ourselves, the beast suddenly runs towards our direction, widening our eyes, I could see the thing clearly; it was a black bear, that was 13 times the size as me, running towards us with full speed.

I was quickly snapped out of my trance as I pushed Ryujin away from me, and on to the side, the bear swoops me out of the ground and impacts my whole body with its head; sending me flying towards a nearby tree and crashing onto it, my head hits the bark of the tree, as I slowly descended down at the ground, while holding my head, the pain of me crashing onto a tree bark, was immense, it felt like thorns pricking your back all over again.

I could feel a sense of exhaustion coming towards me like a truck as Ryujin yells out my name, I could hear ringing inside my ear; I could barely make out what happened after; all I heard was people were screaming in agony, begging for mercy, and Ryujin calling my name.

I felt something slimy from the back of my head, slowly oozing down towards my neck as I sighed; while touching the substance, when I looked at it slowly, my eyes didn't go wide; instead a small chuckle escaped my lips.

It wasn't anything special; it was my own blood.

I looked up lazily as I saw 2.. 5..1? My brain couldn't function properly, my head was swirling making me dizzy.

Ryujin was also walking towards me; she was more than worried.

I could feel my consciousness drift away as I closed my eyes; hearing the sudden calls of my name, and the sudden shake of my body didn't stop my exhaustion to take over my body.

after that.. I blacked out.