Chapter 1

Life in Firenze was normal as it could be. It is 1476 in Firenze, Repubblica Fiorentina.

We see to boys around their late teens. It was Ezio Auditore, and his best friend Dastan Ricci. Both of them were rallying men to them.

Ezio:
Insieme per la vittoria!(We stand together!).

All the men Ezio, and Dastan recruited all cheered.

All:
Inseieme!(Together!)

Dastan too cheered at his best friend's words.

Ezio:
Silenzio (Silence!) my friends! Silenzio! (Silence!). Grazie! (Thank you!).

They were all silent as Ezio spoke to the group.

Ezio:
Do you know what brings us here tonight!? HONOR! Vieri de' Pazzi slanders my family name. And forces his own miseries upon us. If we--

Suddenly a rock was thrown at his feet. They all look to see Vieri de' Pazzi.

Vieri:
Enough of your nonsense, grullo! (Idiot!).

Dastan:
Well, well, well. We're your ears burning? We were just talking about you.

Ezio:
I'm surprised to see you here, I thought the Pazzi would get others to do their dirty work.

Vieri:
It's your family that cries for guards when there's trouble cordado (coward). Afraid to handle things yourself?

Ezio:
Your sister seemed quite satisfied with the "handling" I gave her earlier.

Everyone ooed and chuckled at this. Vieri was angered by this, and ordered his followers to kill them. He then threw a rock that flew into the air and landed on Ezio's face cutting his lip.

 He then threw a rock that flew into the air and landed on Ezio's face cutting his lip

Dastan:
Get'em!

Both Ezio, and Dastan ran after Vieri's goons side by side. The were making short work of them but there were many of them. And Ezio ended up bumping into his elder brother Federico.

 And Ezio ended up bumping into his elder brother Federico