White Against Copper

Start from the beginning

Zack blushed as all the kids already in there clapped, even one kid in the front whistled and said, "nice move New Guy." Holding up a hand in a high five.

The happiness was short lived though as the teacher shushed them, "class, we have no time for Gay lovebirds in math class." But Zack saw a flicker of smile cross her face.

Zack shyly smiled to himself as he walked to his class, he felt like his heart would burst any minute. He didn't know how he was cute to him, he looked like a walking ghost, his hair was so blonde, it looked white, and his skin was just as pale. And his blue eyes wasn't even memorizing. Even so, he felt his stomach flutter and thought. Yep, definitely a crush.

........Well, I liked that, but I gotta go a few weeks later, because I have no idea what to write, so.......

Nash's POV

"Ugh," he groaned. He had a red splotch in the shape of a hand on his cheek, and he definitely didn't want anyone to ask about it. I mean, he could make up a lie, but he doubted that would be convincing.

And he definitely did not want Zack seeing it. Why was he thinking of Zack? He was on his mind 24/7 now. It was impossible not to get him out of his mind.

Suddenly he heard the door open to the boys bathroom, "shit." He hissed, but before he could hide In one of the stalls, a blonde, pale guy stood before him. Oh no no no no.

Zack stood, looking at his face, "I...have a feeling I'm not welcome In here."

Without his consent, Nash laughed. "No, it's alright, I'm just trying to hide this, but so far the only idea I have is to hide it with my hoody."

Zack smiled, though he felt it was for Nash's sake. "Is that a...hand print?"

Nash slowly nodded, and before he can blink, Zack was by his side, his fingers going over the splotch, now slowly turning into a bruise.

Even though Nash never let people touch him, he melted under his touch, he couldn't help himself, his fingers went over his cheek so gently.

"Who..." Zack choked on his words, "who did this to you?" His hand started to fall from his cheek, but Nash held it against it. He didn't want to look clingy, but he needed a anchor right now.

"My....my parents, they, um, they're abusive, because...well, because they say I made them get fired from there job. They worked as Foster care parents." Nash closed his eyes, because this was usually, when he told friends this, they just left him. No one wants a kid who has abusive parents as a friend.

But Zack took his other hand and put it in his. "Why?" He asked so quietly that Nash almost didn't hear him.

"Well, they abused me way before they got fired, and when the Foster supervisor went to our house to give us the first kid to take care of, they um...they saw me, and I had a black eye that day, and when the supervisor saw me, she forced info out of my parents, and she..l.fired them. To this day my parents say that I should've stayed in my room that day. They say it's my fault. And...I'm staying to believe it it."

Zack narrowed his eyes, "it is not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. They did, by abusing you and god knows what else." Zack put his forehead to his, and that's the exact moment he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here." Zack held him as he crumpled to the ground, and cried for what felt like the first time ever.

"Zack I...don't know what to say, I'm...actually glad you had to use the bathroom right at that moment. Sorry I stopped you from doing that."

"It's fine, I don't need to go anymore." Zack put both his pale hands on his cheeks, white against copper.

Nash drew in a breath as Zack kissed him lightly on the mouth.

As Zack pulled away, he blushed, "Sorry, I didn't know I would do that myself."

Nash laughed, "I quiet enjoyed it actually."

Zack smiled and kissed him again, making Nash's stomach flutter with more butterfly's then when he first met him.

They kissed for what felt like hours, but was interrupted by a guy in the doorway.

"Dudes and dudettes, theirs a gay couple making out in the boys bathroom." He laughed as he ran down the hall.

"Well, next time we haves to make out somewhere a little more secluded." Zack said, pulling himself up and holding out a hand for Nash.

Nash took it. "Yeah, we probably have to do that. Wait, did you say we can do that again?"

Zack kissed his cheek, the one with the bruise on it. "Yeah, I did."

Gayness! That's all I gotta say. Hoped you liked it. I went a little overboard with it, 1500 words. Hehe. 😅😅
And uhh, I wrote this in the car, so that was fun, highways and bumpy roads. Yeah, so if you find errors, that's probably why......

Anyways, Love ya and stay crazy!