Definitely A Closet Fu€kboi

Start from the beginning

He watched as I swiped my drink off the table, taking one more generous sip before handing him the rest.

His dual colored eyes barely warmed at the sight of the taro milk tea, giving the lavender liquid a stir.

"You don't like it?" He asked, glancing up at me to be sure.

Actually, I did like it. But, it's clear he likes it more.

"I had enough. Go ahead." I dismissed lightly, hearing him murmur a small 'thanks.'

His lips closed around the fluorescent straw, unintentionally pressing into the faint lipstick mark I left on it.

He pulled back with a hum, gliding his tongue along his lips curiously.

"It taste like peach." He uttered in confusion, looking back at the drink. "It's taro, isn't it? Did you add peach?"

I looked at him blankly before the dots connected in my head, feeling my eyes go a bit wide in realization.

Whoops.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I puffed out my cheeks and broke the news to him. "Sorry. That's actually...my lipstick. If you want, you can take the straw from yours and put it in my drink."

His pupils barely shrunk at the words before he glanced back to the drink, only now seeing the lipstick mark on the straw.

The look on his face was neutral in a way I couldn't understand—only for a few seconds before he continued on as normal.

"No. That's alright. I don't mind." He said, taking another sip from my straw.

Once again, the tip of his tongue glossed along the seam of his lip when he pulled away, sparking a bubbling heat within my stomach.

Oh...I....

I think...he likes the taste of my lipstick.

Unintentionally, I grazed my fingers along my mouth, suddenly feeling a little warm under my coat.

Everytime he closes his mouth around the straw....around the lipstick print...

Hey, maybe he does have some natural heartthrob qualities after all. It makes my job easier, so that's great...

I cleared my throat and loosened the top button of my jacket, looking down and watching my boots crunch atop the leaves instead.

Our conversation naturally broke as Shouto enjoyed my drink. Even so, the silence wasn't awkward. Silences with him never seem to be. Especially not on such a beautiful day.

To top it off, we weren't the only ones with a day off, it seems. The park was big and beautiful, filled with families and couples having picnics in the grass or jogging. Even if we found a secluded table under this tree, the faint sound of people's laughter was still a nice treat.

Puffy, gray clouds stamped the sky, but the faint spots of sun shining through let everyone know the storm was still a few hours away.

I didn't think Shouto managed to absorb any parts of my social media celebrity conversation until he spoke minutes later.

"If the celebrities don't want to post on social media themselves, then why do they have the accounts?" He inquired genuinely, shaking the autumn leaves out of his hair.

"To stay relevant, of course." I mused, shoving my hands in the front pockets of my coat. "Like, how else will we know they had a hotdog for dinner if they don't tell us?"

His brow quirked up as I lost him again, causing me to chuckle at his funny, confused face.

Heh. He's got a good meme face.