Aether: That's true, I guess.

Ajax: Though Hu Tao is a better pole-arm user than all of us

Lumine: That, we can all agree on.

Hu Tao: You guys are just too lazy to learn how to use the pole arm. I took time to learn how to use a sword if I had to, but you guys didn't bother learning other weapons. Besides Ajax.

Ajax: gtg I have to get some groceries.

I texted as I looked up and noticed I was in front of the store. After that, I shut my phone off and went inside to grab what was needed. It took about ten minutes, seeing as it was a pretty small list. On my way back home, however, I saw a kid running, either away from bullies or with friends. Though, based on the tears I saw on his face after he passed, I guessed it was the former. When the kids were about to pass me, I made the one in the front trip, making him face plant on the ground, with the two that were with him tripping and falling on top of him.

After making sure the kid was out of their sight, I left to go home. "I'm back. I got what you needed." I said as I placed the groceries on the kitchen counter. Mom thanked me as I went back to my room to complete the level I was on. After booting up my console, I was in a fight I hated. 'Even in this world, Reno is still annoying to fight.' It's been so long since I fought him that I forgot how to fight him.

After thirty minutes, it was time for dinner. After eating, I went to bed, and in the morning I took a short cut to get to UA. When I got there, I recognized two people; the rest were people I didn't know. I made my way over and sat next to them. "Hey Kazuha, Hu Tao." "Hey Ajax," "Hi Ajax, did you see the twins on your way over?" I shook my head with a sigh; I already knew either one or both of them had slept in. After ten minutes of talking, the twins rushed through the door, making everybody look at them, though they weren't the only ones who were late, it seems.

The person who came in at the same time as them was a female with powder blue hair with two shoulder-length locks in front and a waist-length tail in the back. Her eyes are purple with a golden hue. She seemed very familiar, but I couldn't recognize her.

After they came in and sat down, our teacher came in with a yellow sleeping bag hanging on his shoulder

After they came in and sat down, our teacher came in with a yellow sleeping bag hanging on his shoulder. "Good your all here." He said this while pulling out the gym uniforms. "Put these on and head outside. If you aren't out there in 7 minutes, you're expelled." My group, consisting of the twins Hu Tao Kazuha and the blue-haired girl, all grabbed uniforms of our size and went to change. The rest were still processing what he said. And once they did, I heard a lot of crashing coming from the class room. We quickly changed in the locker rooms and were now waiting for the rest.

After four more minutes, they were outside, and some seemed to be tired from running already. 'Do these guys just not work on speed, strength, or stamina?' I looked at the others and saw that they were probably having the same thoughts. "Alright, since you're all here, we will now begin the quirk assessment test." I saw somebody about to say something before they were cut off. "And no, we won't be going to orientation. Kaminari, you got first place in the entrance exam. Come up and throw the ball; anything goes, just stay in the circle." I caught the ball he threw at me and made my way to the circle. I summoned my bow and attached the ball to an arrow, then got ready to fire it.

I activated my quirk to make it go a little farther, and then I fired. After waiting for around a minute, the ball hit the ground, and Aizawa showed me my score of 350 meters. Soon after we finished the tests, I received a nice 5th place; others had quirks that caused them to perform better in the test, so they were ranked higher than me and the rest. Aizawa, however, didn't like most of them, especially the ones in the top 4, since they were pretty arrogant. He called out 14 names that I didn't know. "The ones I called, your expelled, go change and head to Nezu's office."

I was currently thinking. 'She can use cryo and summon a bow...' I looked at the results. '9th place Ganyu... Wait, GANYU?! THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE FROM TEYVAT HERE?! But just like the others, she acts somewhat differently; I wonder why that happens?' I shrugged it off and went towards my group of friends. The rest of the day was pretty boring; nothing happened since we had no hero training on Day 1 of class. After school ended, all five of us introduced ourselves to Ganyu as she introduced herself to us.

"Hey Aether, Lumine, how's Paimon? Is she still keeping your parents up?" They sighed. "She's still a baby, so she starts randomly crying at night, so yeah, they barely get sleep." Kazuha and Hu Tao had to take a separate train from us, so it was just us three. "Who would have thought your guide in Teyvat became your baby sister." They chuckled slightly. "Yeah, that was certainly a surprise to us." Aether said.

"Who else from Teyvat could be here? I mean, there is Ganyu, Kazuha, Hu Tao, Paimon, and technically you two as well." I said, I was kind of getting confused; I mean, how could me reincarnating into MHA cause this many people from Teyvat to also be here? The train soon came to a stop as we got off. "So since we couldn't find a place to spar earlier, do you want to rent one of those training rooms nearby?" They thought about it and nodded their heads, agreeing. This is how we found ourselves in one of the many training buildings in Japan. "So two vs. one, or free for all?" They charged at me and swung their swords. 'Ok, two vs. one it is.' I created two water blades and blocked their swings while smiling.

The Next Day.

Today was the first day of hero training. 'I wonder what it will be. It can't be the bomb simulation like in Canon; there aren't enough people for four teams.' My thoughts were cut off as Aizawa came into the class room. "Today will be your first day of hero training. Grab your costumes and head to ground beta." He pushed a button on a remote, and the wall opened up with six suitcases. We each grabbed our cases and went to change. Kazuha and Aether each had their normal outfits from Genshin, while I went with the normal outfit of Childe. When we got to the fake city, I noticed the girls also had their Genshin outfits.

"Good, you're not late. Today you will be doing a hostage rescue exercise in which three of you will be heroes and three of you will be villains. The teams will be Ajax Kaminari, Lumine Alberich, and Ganyu Yuki as heroes, and Aether Alberich, Kazuha Kaedhara, and Hu Tao as villains. Villains head inside first and choose where to set the hostages; the heroes will enter in five minutes."

(Teams were random and chosen using a spinning wheel.)

"OK, so what's the plan?" Lumine asked. "Well, for starters, Yuki, what is your quirk?" "It's called cryo, and it's a little weaker than ice manipulation. I use a bow since it's easier to use my quirk with one." I nodded my head and started thinking. "Aether is more defensive when fighting, so they would probably leave him with the hostages to guard them. Lumine, you should go fight Aether, while me and Yuki fight Kazuha and Hu Tao. I could probably deal with Kazuha using both hydro and electro unless he uses his support items, in which case it could get tricky. Yuki should fight Hu Tao from farther away since she uses a bow and Hu Tao uses a polearm." I looked toward Ganyu. "Just make sure you don't hit anywhere that could kill them, ok?"

I saw her nod as Aizawa announced the match to start. Me and Ganyu ran in the front, while Lumine went in the back of the building. When we made it to the third floor, we heard two people talking. 'That sounds like Kazuha and Hu Tao. So the hostages are probably up one or two floors.' I stopped and peered around the corner and found the two walking this way. I looked toward Ganyu and whispered. "Get ready; they're in the hall, coming this way." She nodded and summoned her bow. I slowly stood up and summoned my sword. When I heard them close enough, I charged around the corner and attacked Kazuha, who was quick to pull out his sword and block the hit. "I'm ready for that rematch, Kazuha!" I said while smiling. He smiled as well. "Me to Ajax, let's see who wins this one."