ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀꜱᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴ!

Start from the beginning

"I'm so happy for you!" She hugged me for the first time.

I couldn't help myself but admire my cousin in her work robes. She looked so professional, and it was visible from the aeroplane that we were blood-related.

"Are you informed about the Triwizard Tournament that is going to happen in Hogwarts this year?" She asked.

"Yes, I am so excited about it!" I truly was.

It's my first year of teaching here, and already some drama is happening.

"Me too!" Zelda approved.

We were walking down the corridor when we met a tall man, wearing all black and his cloak billowing around him when he walked.

"Good afternoon, Professor Snape," Zelda greeted the man, and I nodded politely.

SNAPE. Severus

- FLASHBACK -

"Well, well, well. Look who's here..." James Potter said. "Snivellus!" Sirius Black exclaimed in fake surprise.

Severus Snape was sitting under the tree, reading a book.

"We are so bored, you know? So we decided to have some fun with you!" James exclaimed.

"Leave him alone!" I ran to them, whipping my wand out.

"Who are you?" Sirius asked.

"That's none of your business. I repeat – leave. Him. ALONE!" I said and they looked at Severus.

"Levicorpus!" James cast the spell and the poor Slytherin, who was two years younger than me, levitated in the air.

"Hey! Put him down immediately! I know too many curses for a sixth-year student!" I threatened them, and they rolled their eyes.

"It isn't funny when the females are nagging, is it now, Prongs?" Sirius stated, and I gave him the murderous look.

"Coward. Needing girls to defend yourself!" James teased but broke the spell, leaving Severus to tumble painfully on the ground.

"Are you alright?" I asked him in a caring tone.

"I'm fine, thank you," He said quietly.

"Anytime. They're just pretentious Gryffindor fools," I said and he nodded.

"I'm Catherine, by the way. Catherine Walker," I introduced myself.

"Severus Snape," He responded the same way.

"I must go look for my friend now, but please don't refrain from asking me to help you with those idiots. While I'm still at school..." I said and winked with a smile, turning around to find Zelda.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

He nodded as a sign of greeting, but stopped and turned around when he noticed me.

"And who might this be?" He asked as I wasn't there.

"-This- has a name, and it's Catherine Walker. Nice to meet you." I said and noticed the change on his face, his eyes locked with mine.

He remembered me.

Zelda laughed awkwardly, fidgeting with the little charm on her bracelet.

"Catherine will teach Defence Against the Dark Arts this year," She said, and he raised a brow, then just stormed off.