𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

Começar do início

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS82uGyWm/

"Why are you shaking your butt in front of me!"
Jinsol laughed, trying to hit Yves that was wandering around trying to distract the other members.
The next second, Jinsol began to do the same thing that Yves was doing to her a second earlier to Kim Lip that was trying so hard to focus but failed almost immediately.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRcVSSX3/

The next was who accepts Chuu's love the best.
Seeing what Chuu was already doing to Kim Lip beside her, Jinsol kept flickering her eyes on and off set where she watched her girlfriend turn away for a split second but give her two thumbs up to show that she was doing a good job. Jinsol wasn't necessarily sure if she meant that it was ok for Chuu to kiss her, but seeming as though the other girl wasn't taking it badly she just sat still with Chuu leaving a stained mark on her cheek. Yves noticing the smile on Jinsol's face went to look in the direction of the set too, to see if Yerin was alright, but to her surprise she saw the other girl smiling.
...
The minute filming had finished, Jinsol went over to Yerin pointing at Chuu's faded lipstick mark that was imprinted on her cheek.
"Ahh go away."
Yerin jokingly hit Jinsol's shoulder.
"Yerin-ah!! You too."
Chuu came sprinting towards her, arm open to crash into Yerin's embrace.
Chuu smothered Yerin's face in kisses that it began to look like Yerin had just drank a whole heap of alcohol from how red she was, having been kissed by Chuu.

"Jiwoo Unnie, did no one except your love enough?"
Yerin pinched Chuu's cheeks.
"Yerin-ah cmon let's go."
Jinsol grabbed Yerin's wrist to pull her to where their manager was leading them to the car to go back to the dorm.
...
December, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
LOONA IDOLHOUSE

"Yerin-ah did you see that I got one vote only for being cute?"
The older girl was recounting everything that had happened on the set of Idol House to Yerin that was laying on the bed in her room.
"Good."
"What do you mean good?! I'm cute!"
"Why are you getting so mad?"
Yerin chuckled upon seeing Jinsol huff and fold her arms infront of her chest.
...
"Seo Yerin?"
Jinsol tilted her head to look at the girl that was sitting on her bed currently, her only focus the phone in her hand.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRcM7nBB/

"Are you perhaps... YA Seo Yerin. Don't be mad. She's just my bestfriend and it's for fanservice, you know that?"

"I'm not mad."

"Then.. why are you acting like this? It doesn't make sense that-"

She couldn't resist it anymore. Yerin pulled the other girl's face towards her own and gently pressed her lips against hers. Once they had pulled away after the brief kiss. Jinsol just smiled goofily before cupping the younger girl's cheeks in her hands and pushing her gently onto the bed behind her.

"So that's what you wanted?"

Yerin nodded, Jinsol leaning her head on Yerin's chest. Yerin lay a soft kiss on her forehead.
"You should be jealous more often."
Jinsol spoke, lifting her head to meet Yerin's eyes.
"I wasn't jealous."
"Tell that to your face."
She scoffed, planting a gentle kiss on the younger girl's lips.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRgmfxNb/
...
24/12/2020
"Merry Christmas, baby."
"Baby?"
Yerin questioned, a smirk on her face as she spun her chair around to face Jinsol who was leaned up against the door frame of her bedroom.
"Is no one home?"
The older girl asked, since the dorm seemed so vacant in comparison to how it normally was.
"Hm Jimin should be here. Everyone else left for Christmas to spend time with their families."
Jinsol nodded, before walking into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

"I have a present for you."
"I told you not to get me anything, babe."
"Babe?"
Jinsol put her finger to Yerin's lips, before taking it away to lean down and connect their lips in a passionate kiss.
"You like your present now?"
She smirked.
...
"Before you go, I have something for you too."
Just as Jinsol was about to leave to go spend time with her family, Yerin grabbed her wrist.
"A kiss aswell?"
But Yerin shook her head.
"I know we said no gifts, but ..."
Yerin ruffled through the draw beside her desk and pulled out a small plushie.
"It's Bruni. From Frozen."
Jinsol tilted her head to look at the girl questioningly as she thought it was such a random gift.
"Looks like you."
She put the plushie beside Jinsol's face and laughed, showing Jinsol the photo she just took.
"Look at how similar it is."
...
"Spend time with your family, don't worry about me."
Yerin told Jinsol, knowing that the girl would text her any chance she got.
"See you soon."
...
When Jinsol had returned almost 2 weeks later, there appeared to be something that was fairly unusual.
It wasn't that Jinsol was avoiding her but whenever they would spend time together, she would always void her head away from Yerin, and they would never maintain proper eye contact like they used to.
She had noticed recently that Jinsol had been starting to wear much thicker makeup in comparison to when she first debuted. At first, Yerin didn't think to much of it until she saw Jinsol in her dorm fixating on something in the mirror.
The girl was so focused in looking at the mark that had permanently left a scar in between her eyebrows.
She was so lost in trying to figure out how to make sure the scar wasn't there that she hadn't realised that Yerin had been watching from the doorway for several minutes.