Part 10

Uday was going crazy thinking who dared to scare and hurt his princess . First he thought it could be jay but the letter said something else ...... maybe it wasn't jay . He was shouting at every single staff member for one thing or the other and the guards were getting extra special treatment for being negligent.

Manyata was on the other hand worried and happy at the same time . Worried because of that incident and happy because after long she heard him call her princess. That name holds some unknown feeling she feels whenever he calls her that. But her mind was questioning her as to why was she getting so much affected by him .

Maybe you have started to fall for him
Her heart reasoned

Oh comeon you have always loved akash and you only hate uday for snatching your love
Her mind again tried to protest but slowly those protests were becoming weak since the night she saw his vulnerable state crying infront of her .

You also know what uday means to her and whatever he has done for her, just ask yourself Manyata has someone else ever done this much for you, cared so much about you? Be it your fake family or your real family , or even your dear akash .
Her heart put forward the logical question infront of her mind as it understands logic more than emotions.

Manyata was left speechless as realization dawned upon her , she has always been ungrateful for whatever uday did for her . She always humiliated his love for her always managed to hurt him . Now when he gave her a cold shoulder she was beginning to realize his importance in her life .

Her chain of thoughts was broken as the door opened and her husband entered and behind him was a staff member rolling the food trolley . She saw his upset form and tried to lighten the atmosphere

Ab tou humein bilkul dard b ni hora
She chirped . His expressions softened a bit but he didn't smile .

Uday sat beside her and examined her wound

Manyata ab ap kesa feel krhi hain?

He asked in a soft tone

Arey humne abi tou btaya hum bilkul thk hain yeh dekho ....ouch
She tried standing up but ended up yelping in pain. Tears automatically filled her eyes

Uday panicked and held her in his arms . He was about to scold her when he saw her tears he controlled himself and made her sit comfortably . He sat infront of her and held her hand in his

Hum jante hain princess k ap boht strong hain lkin ap ko abhi rest ki zarurt hai manyata please don't stress yourself. I can't see you in pain. Your tears hurt me.
He explained her and wiped her tears . He never wanted to say all this but her current state caused these words to roll out of his tongue automatically

Manyata closed her eyes feeling him so close to her . Her heartbeat fastened as he moved closer , she clutched his shirt and when their faces were just inches apart his phone rang. Their trance broke. Uday immediately stood up .

Manyata humein yeh call attend krni paregi maybe koi clue mila ho you just take care of yourself and please have your food you have to take medicines too. I'll send unnati to stay with you until I'm back .
He spoke despite the awkward atmosphere . He could very well see the crimson hue spreading across her cheeks .

Uday picked up the call and exited the room. Manyata was still in daze unable to comprehend what this new feeling was .

What is wrong with you manyata ?
She scolded her self for behaving like a love sick teenager .