🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃

Начните с самого начала

Just then the train arrives before stopping. The doors slide open and passengers begin getting off. Kalianna looks around with a twinkle in her eye, then gasps when she sees her cousins and their parents coming off the train with their designer luggage.

"Catherine! Terrance!" Kalianna called to them, waving her hand, causing the noble family to look at her. "Over here!"

Catherine gasps loudly and runs towards Kalianna. "KALIANNA!" She encases the girl in a tight hug.

Luckily, she was holding the orange box away so the royal blonde didn't crush it.

"It's so good to see you!!" Catherine squeals.

"You too," Kalianna smiles as Catherine lets go of her. Her smile widens when Terrance approaches just then. "Terrance!" She hugs the boy, to which he hugs back. "I missed you."

"Likewise," Terrance lets go of his little cousin, then notices the box in her hand. "What's in the box?"

Kalianna opens the box and Catherine gasped while her eyes sparkled as if she had just seen some shiny toy. Inside the box were six mini brownie turkeys.

"These look so good! Where'd you get them?" Catherine questioned Kalianna.

"I got them from my favorite bakery Pâtisseries De Jaques, Pastries Of Jaques. I would've made them myself but since you guys were coming so soon I didn't have time." The ravenette says. "Help yourself, I hope you like them."

Catherine immediately grabs a turkey brownie from the box and Terrance follows her lead. The twins both take a bite of their sweet treats, one excitedly and one properly.

"Mmm, this is really, really good!" Catherine says through chewing, and Terrance nods in agreement, taking another bite of his brownie.

Kalianna turned to Madeleine and Cedric as they came over. "Hi Ms. Madeleine and Mr. Cedric, would you like a turkey brownie?" She offers.

"No thank you dear, I've unfortunately developed an allergy to chocolate." Madeleine informs.

"Oh, what a shame." Kalianna frowns at the news.

"And Kalianna, please, I've told you this already, no formalities, we're family." Cedric told her.

"Right, it's been so long that I've forgotten." Kalianna says sheepishly.

"It's fine," Cedric assures.

"Ugh, Catherine, are you serious?" Terrance eyes his twin with a cringe expression, scanning the girl's messy face. "It was just a small brownie and yet you still managed to get messy?"

Catherine sucks off her fingers and playfully attempts to push them in Terrance's face, to which the boy quickly turns away, gagging.

Kalianna giggles and pulls out a yellow floral handkerchief from her purse. "Here you go Cat,"

Catherine takes the handkerchief and wipes her face with it.

Madeleine rose an eyebrow when she noticed the fancy white initials 'KDS' embroidered on the corner of the handkerchief. "Did you make that yourself Kalianna?"

"Yes," Kalianna nods.

"How lovely, it's sewn with such delicate precision." Madeleine praises, eyeing the handkerchief as Catherine hands it back to Kalianna.

"O-Oh, thank you," The amber-eyed girl blushes at the praise and puts the handkerchief back in her purse.

🦃🦃🦃🦃

Scene: De-Sinclair Car.

Cedric and Madeleine are in front while the teens are in the back. Kalianna is sitting between Terrance and Catherine.