Part 13

RIA'S POV

I woke up with my belly growling, how long me a sleep fah man. Decided to pop up on Dada since me dice lef everybody this morning. Suh me call Des and tell her fi tell her man run my man address also told her we going to a GNO dinner tomorrow night cause nuh care how upset I was, my gyal dem deh, was planning on inviting Nikki too.

Few minutes later, she text the address to me, I took off my wig and hopped in the shower, washed my hair , brushed my teeth and take a nice long bath.
When me finish me catch up my natural hair in the top and wrap it with some baby hair and pop on some mascara and lipgloss. Took out a cute bodycon dress and a comfy sandals with my black bag.

After me finish ready, me go downstairs. Mommy was watching tv.
"Momzz me soon come, a run go on the road" and kiss her on her cheek.
She wipe it off, "lawd me cya tek the mushiness, be careful pan the road Ria" she replied.

Me laugh and guh tru, is a renking big woman this enu.

I stopped and bought food from Fish Pot for me and Jevaun even though I never told him I'm coming over.
I bought fried fish and spicy shrimp kebabs with plantains and bammy for him and curried shrimp and spicy fish fillet sticks with rice for myself and 2 extra large lemonade and fruit punch.

I asked the security to snap me a quick pic and he did.

"No baby me woulda breeed yuh, how yuh simple and look suh good?" My subconscious murmured

Told the security thanks and he smiled at me, got in the parking lot, hopped in my car and drove out.
Me pull up Dada address pan Google Maps and start make me way.

Yuh not even call the man, supposed him nuh deh home or him have Gyal ova deh?

A that me want. Bwoy the gyal ina me head nufff yf.

DADA'S POV

Woke up to my phone ringing, Mad gyal Kelsie a tell me she deh the gate. Me buzz her in and she drive in and park, I make sure nuh tek my eye off a dah b ya. Fi somebody wah look duh cute, she did mad nuh bomboclaaat.