14%

A/N: reply to this w a heart in respect for my little sister for letting me use her phone for the day because I forgot mine at the house.

We ❤️ Myah.

February 2013

February 2013

Today is day one of me living alone.

And how do I celebrate?

Well, I invite Jah over to skip school with me.

He instantly agrees since he hates going to school just as much as I do. Even though I don't know why.

He's popular because of his looks and the amount of fights he's been in, so everyone tries to be on his good side.

Yet, he chooses to isolate himself from others.

"Lemme cater to you," Jahseh jokes as he pulls out pans and what looks like ingredients to pancakes.

I hop on the island countertop and watch as Jahseh cooks us breakfast. He got comfortable fast.

His shirt magically disappeared and the jeans he wore somehow turned into basketball shorts.

I'm wearing black track shorts and one of Momma's leftover sweatshirts.

"So, the first step in making Jahseh's amazingly, splendid, spectacular pancakes is to add sugar to your batter."

"Sugar?" I question. "The hell?"

"Yeah, a little sugar never hurts anyone."

"Right, it actually brings joy to cavities."

"Exactly." He strides over to the cabinets and looks for our container of sugar. It's cool until this dude actually starts pouring sugar into his batter.

I've gotta start taking the things he says a lot more seriously.

"I'm not eating that."

"Yes you are, matter of fact, this first pancake will be for you."

I roll my eyes and hop off the counter. I start cracking eggs into a bowl while Jahseh sings obnoxiously in my ear.

I'm contemplating throwing one of these eggs at his damn head.

Once I finish making scrambled eggs and frying bacon, Jahseh and I go to the island and eat.

"Violá," he smiles as he places my plate in front of me.

"You deadass made me a penis-shaped pancake." I laugh. Normally I would've been pissed, but that just threw me so off.

"I was gonna make me a pussy shaped one but I don't even know how to make pancakes look wrinkly."

"Jah!"

He laughs and shoved a piece of bacon into my jaw-dropped mouth.

"Real shit though," he starts. "There's something I wanna talk to you about."