Its just a Rock (💞+🧽)

It's not just a boulder, it's a rock!
-Spongebob Squarepants
——————————

"I don't get it..." muttered Twilight to Pinkie Pie, "why would you go through all the trouble to bring me this huge boulder from Bikini Bottom?" she questioned, Pinkie was hopping around the 'boulder' until Twilight spoke, she stopped in front of her and gasped, "Twilight! This isn't just a boulder!!" she cried out. "It's a rock!" she said before jumping on top of the rock. Sitting on top of it, smiling to herself.

"Right... so you brought me this rock for...?", Pinkie came down from the rock and stood next to Twilight, "Spongebob told me a cool story about this rock," Pinkie explained intensively while waving her hooves around to give more effect to her story, "He said the pioneers in Bikini Bottom used to ride these things!" Pinkie exclaimed. Twilight gave her a confused look, "They rode a rock?" Twilight questions. "Yeah! Isn't it awesome?! I wonder if I could ride it. Is there an on switch?" She questions as she jumped back onto the rock. "Come on Pinkie, I don't think that's possible. I mean you came from a rock farm, you should know that this is just an old pony's tale-" but before she could finish her sentence, the rock suddenly budged.

Twilight jumped back, shocked as she watched the rock move in different directions. "Hey! I think I'm getting the hang of it!!!" cheered Pinkie. Before Twilight could even question any further, the rock went full speed ahead. Twilight quickly flew out of the way, she watched as Pinkie rode the rock to Ponyville to show the rest of their friends. Twilight flew back down just as Spongebob was passing by.

"Hey Twilight, what were you doing up there?" he asked, "trying to avoid getting run over by a rock" she uttered. "Ohh.. sorry" giggled Spongebob awkwardly.

——————————